Best 10 Air Purifiers
As Of March 2021
Keeping your place fresh and free of dust, allergens and bacteria feels like a walk in the park. The best air purifiers are here for you.
We did the
52dB Max Noise Level, Suitable for 30m² Room, 230 m3/h CADR Rating, 1-12 Hour Timer Mode
- 100% Ozone Free (No UV or Ions) makes it super safe
- True HEPA & Activated Carbon Filter if you suffer from allergies
- Removes 99.97% of Pollutants and keeps your place fresher than ever
- 2-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
52dB Max Noise Level, Suitable for 15m² Room, 85 m3/h CADR Rating, 2, 4 and 8 Hour Timer
- Smart Filter Life & Energy Saving Star Quality Assured
- 4 Step Built-in LED Indicator keeps you always posted
- 3-Stage HEPA Filtration is ideal for people who suffer from allergies
- Quiet 25dB Sleep Mode makes it perfect for bedrooms
61dB Max Noise Level, Suitable for 49m² Room, 190 m3/h CADR Rating
- Removes 99.5% Particles up to 0.003 μm for a fresher place
- Real-Time Air Quality Colour Indicator keeps you informed all the time
- Auto-Purification Mode saves energy and provides the ideal home
- Quiet 35dB Sleep Mode so you can keep it next to your bed
40dB Max Noise Level, Suitable for 10m² Room, 50 m3/h CADR Rating,
- Neutralizes 99.99% of dust, allergens and bacteria for a fresh environment
- 3-stage filtration makes sure to keep you safe
- The air quality monitor keeps you posted about your home
- 2 different speed modes to choose from and suit your needs
48dB Max Noise Level, Suitable for 12m² Room, 104 m3/h CADR Rating
- 5-in-1 True HEPA Filter for people who suffer from allergens
- 45° Design for Optimal Performance
- Silent 25dB on Lowest Setting so keep it by your bed during the night
- Iridescent Night Light (in 7 colours) makes it a great addition to your home
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Air Purifiers
- Eliminates up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants
- With true HEPA filtration so you can be totally safe
This air purifier is one of the greatest among all when it comes to performance. With a 3-stage filter system there no need to worry at all about the quality of the air that you’re breathing. It takes care of any kind of odour like pet smells or smoke or even cooking smells. Plus, it’s really quiet when in the right mode, so you won’t face any disturbances during the night.
With 3 different fan speeds to cover all your needs and also auto-mode that detects the pollution in the air in real-time and adjusts the fan speed accordingly. It's a premium device that not only works amazingly but it also looks really nice and won't affect your home's decor.
- Outstanding filtration process
- Ultra-silent mode
- True HEPA filter
- Only 3 speeds
- Not for very large places
- Night light can't be turned off
- Compact yet very powerful so it can create the perfect environment
- Its whisper-quiet night mode won’t disturb sleep
Perfect for small rooms, the Jinpus not only looks great but works well too. The modern design with straightforward controls makes removing unwanted pollutants from your home easier than ever. The 3-stage filtration system removes 99.97% of particles while also reducing unwanted odours and pet dander. It's the ideal solution for pet owners and smokers who want to improve the air quality in their homes.
There are two fan speeds to choose from. Plus, the gentle LED nightlight is an excellent option for any child's room or nursery. By using this air purifier, you can rest assured that your home will be free of VOCs and other harmful pollutants.
- Low Energy Consumption
- 100% Ozone Free
- Very quiet
- Not for very large rooms
- Only 1 year service
- Limited room coverage
- Washable pre-filter for better maintenance
- Excellent for capturing cooking smells, smoke, and other odour
LEVOIT chose a true HEPA filter for this air purifier for an excellent performance. It traps up to 99.97% of household dust, pollen, mould spores and other particles of 0.3 microns in diameter. Great when it comes to capturing bad smells and the particles that cause them. You can set the timer according to your needs and even set it to sleep mode for no disturbances during the night.
The filter costs only 20$ and you need to change it every 6-8 months depending on the usage. The best part about it is that LEVOIT offers a variety of filters to cover your needs. You can choose between the original filter, pet allergy filter, toxin absorber filter and mould bacteria filter. Plus, it’s really quiet and you won’t even notice it.
- True HEPA filter
- Easy to use and portable
- The filter doesn’t cost much
- No air-quality sensor
- Weak odor filter
- Plastic smell the first few days
The Air Quality of Your Home was Never Better
Are you trying to create the safest and most welcoming environment for your home? Why wouldn’t you when you spend so much time in it? Just imagine how wonderful it would be for every breath to feel as fresh as the mountain air.
If you want to achieve the best air quality possible for your home, then the solution is pretty simple. All you need to do is give an air purifier a try! Keep your place healthy and fresh and don’t spend another moment settling down. Your health is a serious issue.
Why give Air Purifiers a Chance?
Air purifiers are electric devices that can help you make the air quality of your home or workplace fresher than ever. How? They use filter systems that can get rid of dust, allergens, bacteria and other particles that can cause many health problems.
Especially those of you who find it hard to breathe and can’t even enjoy a good night’s sleep, you’ll feel instantly better with an air purifier in the room. And if you have children, then that’s a great way to keep them protected from all those invisible threats that can make their life difficult on a daily basis. A cleaner home is a better home!
The seven main categories of air purifiers that you can come across are:
- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- HEPA Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Air Purifiers
- Ionic Air Purifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Central Air Cleaners
- Air-to-air Exchangers
Our guide is mainly made for HEPA air purifiers but some of them combine other types’ features as well. HEPA air purifiers are safer, better for home usage, and portable as well.
What Should You Look for When Buying an Air Purifier?
You might get confused with all the choices that you can find on the market when it comes to choosing the right air purifier. How can you be sure that the one you have your eye on is the perfect one for you? Well, all you need to do is write down the features you’re looking for in an air purifier.
Air purifiers have great filter systems that can take the polluted air of your home and turn it into the fresher air that you ever breathed. It feels like a trip to the mountains. And odor isn’t the only difference that you spot right away. Get rid of pet dander, mold, pollen, dust, dust mites, allergens, bacteria, viruses, and smoke just in a couple of minutes.
Turning your home into the cleanest space you’ve ever been in isn’t that hard after all. And it takes very little time to turn your air purifier on once a day or even take care of it every now and then. Think about all the advantages it has. Let yourself and your kids enjoy the perfect home!
What’s in it for you? Well, a healthy home with no allergens and bacteria to cause you trouble every day is a good enough reason, don’t you think? Don’t risk it anymore! This guide has all the little details you need to know about to make the best decision for your household! Let’s take a look together!
Always Think About...
- Space coverage is very essential when it comes to air purifiers. Always take into consideration how your place is designed and how big it is. The performance and results change a lot if you don’t choose the right one for your place. Bigger places need more features.
- Having a pet is one of the things that can lead you to certain options. If you want to get rid of all the pet dander, then choose an air purifier with a filter system that can take care of it. Some of them are made with extra filters and they have amazing results.
- Noise level differs between air purifiers. Some of them are super quiet so you don’t even notice them at all. These are the best ones for bedrooms as they cause no disturbances at all. Many of them have a sleep mode to make it even better.
The perfect air purifier is somewhere out there and waiting for you to give it a shot. Don’t forget that you’re the only one that can make the right choice, as you’re the only one who knows exactly what features you need. A home with top-quality air can make a difference and help you enjoy your space with your loved ones. Make your research and take a look at our guide! We’re sure that you’re going to find the one!