Best 10 Car Phone Holders
As Of June 2022
Do you take calls while you’re in the car? Are you bad with directions and want to look them up on your phone’s GPS? It’s best to have a car phone holder in your car to avoid accidents and practise safer driving. From air vent clipped to windscreen and dashboard ones, pick the best you prefer for your eye level & comfort. Find them here!
We did the
Drive Safe & Comfortable with the Best Car Phone Holders
Do you check your phone when driving? Do you like to store it on the dashboard or close to the shift gearbox? The problem with that is that it could slip off and land on the floor mat, possibly cracking the screen or making you lose focus when driving. To avoid this and practice safer and distraction-free driving, you should look into getting a car phone holder.
The best car phone holders are handy car accessories that you can place your smartphone or navigation system on to prevent distracted driving. You can use them to answer calls hands-free, send texts with voice command, or find your way to your destination better with the GPS.
To make the best choice, you should keep an eye on the following key features:
- Mounting Position: A car phone holder can have a single mounting feature or multiple positioning abilities. The most common ones are windshield, air vent and dashboard mounting positions. The one you pick is a matter of personal preference.
- Rotation: Rotation is also essential to allow you a better viewing angle while driving. Many car phone holders have up to a 360-degree rotation so that you can find the perfect position to your eye level.
- One-Step Lock & Release: To practise safer driving, the phone release system must be quick and effortless, without the need to remove both hands off the steering wheel. Many car phone holders have added a one-step button to lock and unlock your phone from the mount.
- Material: The materials are critical for durability and sturdiness, especially in bumpy rides. The most common materials are plastic, silicone, rubber and metal. Silicone and rubber have great anti-scratch qualities, plastic is very affordable and robust, and metal gives an elegant touch.
- Smartphone Compatibility: Before purchasing a car phone holder, it’s important to check whether it supports all smartphones. The manufacturer will mention which models can fit with the phone holder, so you don’t end up with one that’s not compatible with your phone.
Check out the best car phone holders and pick one to your liking so that you will never have to hold your phone again when driving your car! Be safe when on the road without losing all the tech features that your smartphone can offer. So, are you ready to hit the road? Have you found yours yet?