Best 10 Car Seats
As Of July 2021
We did the
Best Pick for Quick Buckle Up
- Perfect for families with more than 1 child to share it as the kids grow older
- Get on your way in no time with the fast belt guide
- Wobble-free driving for hours on end thanks to the stable ISOFIX installation
- Hold your little one’s head safe with the extra AirProtect technology
Ideal for Multiple Harnesses
- Conveniently place your child’s drinks on the armrest’s cupholder
- Less neck strain on long car rides with the cosy padded headrest
- Keep the baby’s must-have personal items close by in the hideaway storage area
- Help your little one nap restfully with the 3 recline positions
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Baby Safety On The Road? Cue The Best Car Seats For The Win!
Do you enjoy travelling? Does leaving your child behind bother you, and you’re looking for a secure solution to bring your little one with you? A car seat allows you to enjoy all those getaways and travel escapades with your baby safely seated at the rear of your car. They come in different types, models and for different baby ages and weights.
Think of car seats as a safety device for your baby when travelling. Your vehicle’s seats are only for adults, which is what a children’s car seat supplements, with safety features like head and shoulder paddings and seat belts that adjust according to the little one’s size and age.
These safety features and installation designs ensure that in case of an accident, which can happen no matter how careful a driver you are, the child is protected from any impact as much as possible. Many products are meant to give the driver distraction-free driving, including satnav, car phone holders for GPS, calls and texting, and dash cams. Add a car seat for your baby, and don’t worry about checking the mirror!
Do you want to learn a bit more about what to look for in a car seat? Read below!
- Age & Weight Restrictions: The most common way to know your car seat’s age and weight restrictions is the age group table. Groups 0 and 1 are fit for children from birth to 4 years old, or up to 18kg. Group 2 is suitable for those aged from 4 to 6 years, or up to 25kg. Groups 2 to 3 are for children between 4-12 years old, or up to 36kg.
- Comfort Levels: To ensure that your children have maximum comfort, try to find a car seat with adjustable headrests, armrests and backrests. Also, many car seats have padded cushioning or inserts for different age groups to fit tightly on the seat.
- ISOFIX: Another critical feature on car seats is ISOFIX, a quick installation system with a permanent connection for maximum safety in case of a sudden brake. An internationally standardised car seat fitting system makes sure that the car seat is securely locked with two metal clips between your car seats.
- Accessories: Some car seats even include accessories such as cup holders or seat belt buckle storage to make your trip as hassle-free as possible.
We're positive that we’ve helped you gain more insight to make the right choice. The best car seat is out there waiting to take your children with you on an amazing trip. Spend some time and review our top picks and get on your way safely in no time!