Best 10 Dash Cams
As Of June 2022
We did the
Put Your Driving & Safety First With The Best Dash Cams
Do you want to practise safe driving for yourself and others on the road? Looking to be a little bit more careful with what is in front or behind your car? Dash cams are a handy car accessory that you can mount on your window for extra help while driving. The best dash cams are super versatile and can even act as night guards for your car when it’s on park mode.
You can find multiple car accessories that make your life easier and offer assistance 24/7. From car phone holders to satnav, there are high-tech options that you can purchase for your vehicle that will simplify your driving experience. Other car accessories can help you in emergency situations, such as jump starters or tyre inflators.
Do you want to know what features to look for in a dash cam? Check below!
- Type: The type of dash cam you need is important, depending on what view you are looking for. There are many dash camera options, including single-channel dash cams for the front-side only and 2-channel ones for the front and rear. The 3 channel dash cam gives you a view of the front, rear, and interior.
- Auto-On & Off: Do you want to save time and energy instead of fumbling with buttons? Some dash cams have auto on or off and start recording when you power the car on. This feature can also apply when parking, where the camera will automatically activate when any motion is detected close to the car when it’s in parking mode.
- Loop Feature: Most budget dash cams and premium ones include this feature. The camera will overwrite any old footage with the new one, so you do not have to keep freeing space on the MicroSD card.
- Emergency Auto-Lock: This feature works well with the looping feature. It will auto-lock and save important footage such as emergency situations or accidents.
- Viewing Angle: The viewing angle on your camera lens also matters because the more you can see from any direction, the safer driving you can practise. Most dash cams have between a 125° and 175° lens angle, covering 4 to 6 lanes and reducing blind spots.
There is a dash cam out there waiting for you to purchase it. Drive with more safety and an extra set of eyes, and a reliable road partner. With our excellent recommendations, you can start shopping with the confidence of a knowledgeable shopper. Are you ready for better parking and safe driving?