Best 10 Electric Radiators
As Of March 2021
With the cold season around the corner, there is one thing you will need more than ever, a heating solution for your home.
We did the
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Wall Mounted, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 160 x 30 cm, Power: 2000W, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized up to 22m², Safety: IP22 Water Resistance & Child Safety Lock, Warranty: 2 Years
- Has a WiFi app control so you can manage everything from your smartphone
- Amazing design to match your home's beautiful decor
- Super safe for little kids and pets
- A programmable thermostat helps you save energy
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Freestanding, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 25 x 77 x 60.5 cm, Power: 3000W, Room Size: All Room Sizes, Warranty: 5 Years
- A very powerful and efficient model that will keep you warm no matter what
- It's suitable for all room sizes and has an electronic climate control
- Comes with a remote control for total comfort
- Has a top-quality construction that can last through time
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Freestanding / Wall Mounted, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 37 x 70.4 cm, Power: 800W, Room Size: All Room Sizes, Safety: IP20 Water Resistance & Overheat Protection, Warranty: 5 Years
- 24/7 programmable times for total control over its settings
- Bright LED display on the front panel displays the current heating temperature
- Child lock safety feature ensures your loved one's safety
- Window recognition feature automatically adjusts heating
Type: Convection Radiator, Freestanding, Wattage: 2000W, Settings: 3, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-Over Auto Shut-off
- A tip-over safety switch that switches it off automatically if tilted or falls
- Adjustable thermostat for dialling preferred temperature and shows temperature
- Offers you 3 heating options to choose from 800W, 1200W and 2000W
- Slim and lightweight
Heating Element: Oil Filled, Freestanding, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 48 x 24 x 62 cm, Power: 2500W, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-Over Auto Shutt-off, Warranty: 2 Years
- Great for medium and large-sized rooms with amazing results
- 3 different heating settings to suit your needs during winter
- 24-hour timer so you can schedule it however you like
- Easily portable thanks to its efficient wheels
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Freestanding / Wall Mounted, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 95 x 40 x 10.7 cm, Power: 2400W, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized up to 26m², Safety: IP22 Water Restistant, Warranty: 2 Years
- Dust cover that’s lockable for protecting the control panel against dust
- Inbuilt frost protection ensures room temperature never gets to freezing point
- Child lock function for safety against children accessing the radiator
- Its IP20 rated certification
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Freestanding, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 24.5 x 45.5 x 66 cm, Power: 1500W, Room Size: Small-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-over Auto Shut-off, Warranty: 2 Years
- Overheat and tip-over protections add security
- Rapid heat function allows you to heat up the room in no time
- Has castor wheels for easy gliding and portability within the house
- Built-in storage for the charging cord reduces risks of tripping over
Heating Element: Dry Thermal, Freestanding / Wall Mounted, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 43 x 7.5 x 52.5 cm, Power: 450W, Room Size: Small-Sized, Safety: Anti-frost, Warranty: Lifetime
- Integrated memory function saves settings for 4 hours if disconnected
- 24/7 programmable control for setting it according to your schedule
- Remote control and a lockable built-in panel for operating from your seat
- Open window detection saves heat
Heating Element: Thermodynamic Gel, Wall Mounted, Thermostat: Yes, Size: 76.5 x 10 x 58 cm, Power: 1000W, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized
- 24/7 digital programming allows you total control
- Uses thermal fluid technology, helping you save on energy consumption
- Has an integrated energy monitor that helps you keep track of energy usage
- The adaptive start and window detection saves energy
Type: Convection Heater, Freestanding, Wattage: 2000W, Settings: 3, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection
- Overheating protection automatically switches it off for safety
- Lightweight and slim for portability and manoeuvring within the house
- Power indicator light that shows you when it’s on or off for extra safety
- 3 power settings to suit your needs
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Electric Radiators
- WiFi App for your smartphone gives you total control
- A super safe choice for families with little kids and pets
It’s classy and efficient, and this electric radiator does not disappoint. Right from the start, it catches your attention with its amazing design that makes your home look even prettier. It takes only a couple of minutes to set it up and get it running. See your energy bills dropping thanks to its energy-saving settings that keep your home warm and cosy without having you spending all your money.
It comes with a programmable thermostat to suit your needs exactly how you need. You can have it on your living room on its base or you can mount it on your wall. It's an excellent choice for the bathroom as it is waterproof and you won't have any safety issues. What are you waiting for?
- Easy to install
- Rapid heating
- Amazing design
- A bit expensive
- Black might not suit everyone
- Not so easy to move around
- An excellent choice for every room
- Remote control that gives you total freedom and comfort
This electric radiator is what you need if you are looking for a quiet radiator. It’s an excellent choice for every room of your home. From the smallest to the biggest, this model will take care of your needs during the cold days of winter. It comes with electronic climate control for optimal results to save you both energy and money.
It warms up your space just in a couple of minutes and provides you with a cosy atmosphere that you can enjoy with your loved ones. Made from top-quality materials so you won't have to think about it. That's exactly why you'll find it with a 5-year warranty. Plus, it has a remote control that lets you change the settings without getting off our couch. How cool is that?
- Amazing results
- For every room
- Minimalistic design
- A bit bulky
- Not many speeds
- A little heavy
For a budget-friendly and classy radiator, this Adax model is what you need to keep the cold away. It offers an 800W, enough to offer excellent heating in a small to medium-sized room, like the bedroom, dining room, office, and lounge area. It has a digital thermostat with a 24/7 digital timer. This allows you to schedule heating time to your preference.
There is an LCD display screen at the top. While it’s small, it allows you to see the current temperature. The child lock feature comes in hand if you have small children as it ensures the radiator is tamper-proof, enhancing safety. It also has an open window feature that automatically adjusts the temperatures of the radiator if it senses a drop in room temperature. And, for safety, it has an overheat protection that switches it off automatically when overheated.
- Child lock feature
- 24/7 digital timer
- Overheat protection
- App control could be better
- Not ideal for large rooms
- Horizontal mounting only
Electric Radiators; Your Heating Solution for This Winter!
Heating solutions are usually a one-time purchase. We all look forward to buying one that will last us for years, even though the usage can be seasonal. As the winter season fast approaches, there is a need to ensure that the inside of your home is as warm and cosy as it can get.
Which is why you need an efficient and reliable heating solution. Electric radiators is what you really want. Our buying guide and top electric radiator choices are here at your service. So, get ready to take home the best one that will keep you warm this cold season.
Why give Electric Radiators a Chance?
Electric radiators are among the best heating solutions for anyone who wants a less fussy heating solution. Depending on the heating element of your preferred electric radiator, you will have little to no maintenance. Who doesn’t want to spend their weekends enjoying a warm room rather than spending time feeling cold and uncofortable?
Also, electric radiators are very ideal and healthy for prolonged usage, even in the bedroom when you’re sleeping, unlike some heating elements that are not that healthy. Also, most electric radiators allow for programmable usage. This makes it possible for you to schedule heating time to when you are home, thus saving you high power bills.
There are many heating options in the market- from oil-filled radiators to electric heaters and electric radiators. All these can be quite confusing, and we understand that. What’s the difference between all these? What’s the best heating solution for your home? And so many more questions. While all these questions can make your buying process quite overwhelming, knowing what to look for when buying an electric radiator will make the process easier.
The first step is knowing the difference between all the heating solutions in the market. Electric radiators, for example, use electricity to heat the heating element, which then stores and circulates or radiates the heat within the room. Due to the storage of heat design, these are ideal for prolonged and everyday usage. If you are looking for a heating solution that you can use for long hours, then you are in the right place.
Saving energy, of course, comes to mind, and you need an electric radiator that does this. If you can cut your power bill while still keeping warm, why not? Consider all the efficiency features you would like from an electric radiator. This includes features like programmable timers, open window detectors, and energy monitors.
If you want to control the electric radiator from the comfort of your bed or couch, then look for one that is remorse or app-controlled. Once you have narrowed down all features and that you need from an electric radiator, you can start shopping for one. The process will be less overwhelming, and our guide is here to lessen the stress even further.
Always Think About...
- The heating element, which can be dry thermal, thermal fluids and thermodynamic gels, or dry stone. There are other models that use ceramic heating technology, which is more energy efficient and requires no maintenance like the thermal fluids one. Dry thermal elements use wire-like metallic elements in the radiaprt. These heat up and cool down fast. Thermal fluid elements use fluids like water and oil while others use thermodynamic gels, use these fluids to spread the heat. They are ideal for larger rooms. Dry stone elements have high heat and are best for rooms that are hard to heat up, like those with high ceilings.
- The size and wattage or BTU of the radiator and compare with the size of the room you need to heat. Larger rooms will, of course, require a large radiator with a high wattage or BTU. Most radiators will have dimensions, and the manufacturer's reference will show you the required size of the room. If you are unsure, you can take the measurements of your room and inquire about the recommended size of the radiator.
- The installation method, which can be freestanding, wall-mountable, or floor mountable. Freestanding radiators are good if you need a portable one that you can wheel around the house. Wall and floor mountable ones are the ideal choice if you want to minimize the risk of having cables running across the room. They are also an excellent choice when you need a radiator fixed in one location.
- Think about the needed safety features, like a child lock, overheat protection, and the warranty. If your home has children, a child lock feature that’s tamper-proof assures you the children cannot tamper with the radiator. With the overheat protection, the radiator automatically switches off in case it overheats, which can prevent fires from happening.
The perfect electric radiator is out there and is waiting for you to find it! Don't waste any more time! We have all the information that you're going to need to find the ideal one for your home. Take care of yourself and your loved ones and enjoy a warm place like never before. Let's have a look!