Best 10 Electric showers
As Of March 2021
Want to enjoy relaxing showers all year round without the power bills piling up? With electric showers, you can shower for as long as you like, using energy-efficient technology that reduces both your costs and your environmental blueprint!
We did the
Best choice for universal fitting water system installations
- Performance indicator shows when it’s cleaning time for handset and external filter
- Warm-up mode indicates clearly when set temperature is reached
- Digital display screen for comfortable touch control
- Anti-lime scale feature for easy cleaning
Perfectly designed for people with long, thick hair that need robust water flow
- Auto shutdown stops overheating for advanced safety
- Separate controls for temperature and water flow respectively
- Rubber nozzles handset prevents limescale build-up for easy cleaning
- 5 large shower spray modes to choose from according to preferences
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Electric showers: Enjoy long, hot, relaxing shower moments!
Some individuals see their shower room as something more than just a place where you get to wash off all of the dirt and sweat you’ve accumulated during the day. And there’s much truth to it, we believe. It’s a room that provides you with privacy, where you can calm down your nervous system and “rinse down the drain” all of your worries.
So, why should it be an afterthought when it comes to furnishing your bathroom with the best modern equipment? An electric shower will guarantee that you can enjoy a much-needed shower 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. But there’s more to it than meets the eye: Your pleasure won’t have to raise the electricity bills nor negatively affect the environment by wasting away your boiler's central water supply! Interesting? See how you can do it!
Why give Electric Showers a Chance?
With the right electric shower, you won't have to waste power. Traditional showers rely on boilers where you heat the water in the tank. When you’re done, all the heated water remains unused, meaning you wasted power heating the whole boiler. An electric shower saves your energy and money while it simultaneously protects the planet: It ensures that only the needed water is heated and that's it!
And if that’s not enough, imagine being in charge of the water flow and temperature at any time during the process. Yes, an electric shower offers you this additional luxury, and so much more- like not having to wait for the water to get hot enough in the middle of a cold winter’s night, for example. So, why not consider it?
There’s no doubt that the world of showers is a minefield - even if you’re only shopping for an electric shower. Choosing the perfect electric shower doesn’t have to be an exhausting task, although it will require your undivided attention so that you don’t find yourself buying the wrong product, for the wrong reasons and to your pocket’s cost!
So, if you are wondering what to do, we have a couple of things to suggest: First, think about your daily cleaning needs and look for a product with the proper wattage, the right temperature controls and added safety features to reduce any risk during your shower. Then, you can focus on the style of the model, too. No one wants to come home to a shower that sets their home aesthetics apart. It’s the small details that matter when it comes to an overall pleasing experience.
Now, another feature to consider is the noise levels. Should your shower be peaceful, most likely you don’t want to spend your spare time under a device that sounds like a tractor. Okay, that could be an exaggeration, but still, you need to think about the quietness that suits your space, too.
Showering for a long time can be an excellent therapeutic experience, that’s why you need the best electric showers in your house. And choosing one doesn’t need to be a complicated process, regardless of the many options around you. Since we understand the importance of this, we have brought you the best product choices so that you only “stress about” which one best suits your decor.
Always Think About...
- Wattage: This could be shown in Watts (W) or kilowatts (kW). While all electric showers are energy efficient, the wattage determines how powerful the appliance is. The most common wattage available is 8.5kW with others going up to 10.5kW. If you’re looking for a more powerful electric shower, you will need one with a high wattage, like the 10.5kW.
- Control system: Are you looking for a digital design electric shower or one with the traditional controls? Some electric showers come with a manual control system, while others function on push buttons or dialling knobs for temperature and flow control. Others have a digital system, with touchpads and an LCD screen. The choice lies in how fancy you want your shower to be and what feels more convenient for you.
- Protection from limescale build-up: Limescale builds up, affecting the durability of your shower and its functionality. It’s always good to think about the necessary anti-limescale cleaning features your electric shower has - like rubberised nozzles on the handset for easy cleaning, or phased shut down technology that allows for some cold water to flush out first, before turning it off.
- Safety mechanisms: Auto shut down on water failure or over-temperature protection features are not to be ignored, either. You want to enjoy the shower while still being utterly safe and worry-free, whether it’s against extremely hot water or a short circuit malfunction.
Ever wonder what showering means for you? With an electric shower, there may be the time you reconsider what affordable luxury is and start enjoying yourself more. Ready to hop in? It’s ...showertime!