Best 10 Gaming Monitors
As Of June 2022
A brilliant time to be a gamer! Now you can have an amazing experience like never before. Getting the best peripherals to upgrade your playstyle is an important thing in a gamer’s life! So if you feel like you could use some “levelling up”, then you’re in the right place! Here you can find the best gaming monitors and make your rig look at its finest. Want to see more?
We did the
Best Overall Gaming Monitor
- Improve your gaming performance at a fast-pacing game with its 1ms response time
- Listen to your enemies before they hit with its quality built-in speakers
- Both for parents & kids as you can adjust its height & tilt
- Play for hours on end without eye strain as it’s flicker-free & has a low blue light
Top Choice for Fastest Refresh Rate
- Eliminate all lags so that you never lose a game with its latency analyser
- Ideal for professional gamers as it’s been used in esports championships
- React faster to all sorts of situations thanks to its 360Hz refresh rate
- Never miss the action due to its 1ms response time
Top Pick for E-Sports
- Designed for pros as it’s the PUBG European League Official Monitor
- Focus entirely on your games as its curved screen wraps your field of vision
- Enjoy the ultimate lagless experience with its 240Hz refresh rate
- Set up a seamless dual monitor thanks to its 3-sided bezel-less design
Best Pick for Total Immersion
- Perfect for FPS & racing games as its 165Hz refresh rate secure flawless graphics
- Become a gaming champion in no time with its 1ms response time
- Ensures the finest image quality thanks to its 80M:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your X-Box & PS5 as it features dual HDMI & DisplayPort inputs
Take Your Gameplay To The Next Level With The Best Gaming Monitors
Tired of losing on your favourite games because of screen-lags, low resolution and eye fatigue? It has nothing to do with your skills; you’re an incredible gamer! The real issue is the monitor you’re using. If you want to be at the edge of the competition, you should consider changing your regular monitor that can support only a couple of Excel files to a gaming one. Gaming monitors are specifically designed for gamers by gamers. They offer all the advanced features and newest technologies available on the market.
Whether you’re an amateur gamer or a professional one, gaming monitors are essential as they not only improve your gaming but your eyes’ health as well. They reduce the blue light and have eye saver modes so that you can enjoy your favourite games for hours. Take a look at a few more key features of the gaming monitors. That way, you’ll find the best one for you!
- Inches: The screen size is definitely the first thing you notice when looking for a monitor. The bigger, the better does not apply here. You can find an excellent 24’’ monitor that is far more capable of a large 49’’ screen. It all depends on your needs and the available space you have. Usually, gaming monitors start from 24’’ and go up to 49’’. Plenty of choices to fit every scenario.
- Resolution: If you’re a competitive player with high demands, you should look for 1080p resolution and more. The more, the merrier. That way, you can enjoy the finest picture quality without blurs, shadows and black spots. Resolution on gaming monitors can go up to 3840 x 2160 for an incredible 4K experience.
- Response time & refresh rate: Gamers constantly complaining about lag. It’s not always their internet connection. Monitors play a vital role in lag and poor response time. Look for monitors with 1ms response time. That time ensures the quickest possible action after you click a button. Be at the top of your league and always catch the action! When it comes to the refreshing rate, you should opt for a monitor with 140Hz and more. That rate ensures a smooth and realistic visual experience.
- Curve: That’s a matter of personal preference. Curved screens are the latest trend in the gaming world and are pretty amazing as they offer a complete experience and total immersion. They wrap around your field of view so that you will not get distracted and be more focused on your game. The downside is that your eyes might get tired faster than using a regular flat screen.
Looking for the best gaming monitor can be pretty overwhelming for some, especially if you haven’t thought about what you’re looking for. But, there’s no need to worry now that you’re here! This guide has something for everyone. From high-end gaming monitors to more budget-friendly options that will help you take your gameplay to a whole new level. The next step is to find the best gaming headset, mouse and keyboard, to complete all your essential peripherals! Just enjoy yourself and have the time of your life!