Best 10 Golf Umbrellas
As Of October 2021
We did the
Going Golfing? Stay Protected With The Best Golf Umbrellas
Are your golfing days suffering from windy and rainy weather conditions? Fret no more; the best golf umbrellas have got your back! You can easily attach it to your golf cart along with your golf club set or carry it by hand. This way, you and your golfing accessories are well protected when strong winds blow or the rain hits. Better still,
What should you look for when getting a golf umbrella? Here’s everything you need to know so you can pick the best golf umbrella:
- Strength: You certainly don’t want to get stuck in the middle of a golfing course on a rainy or windy day with an umbrella that gets blown inside out. The canopy and handle should be sturdy enough to withstand strong winds and heavy rains for maximum protection.
- Protection: Speaking of protection, consider what type of protection the golf umbrella provides. While the most significant concern when getting an umbrella is protection against rain, harsh winds can end your fun golf game. So, is the umbrella wind-proofed? Such umbrellas have a double canopy, strong ribs, and well-crafted beads to hold them together when a strong wind blows. The sun can also get so hot, so consider getting an umbrella with UV protection if you plan to golf in summer.
- Size: While you do not need an umbrella that’s too large, it doesn’t fit in your golf cart or bag. You need one that’s large enough to provide you and your golf clubs the protection you need. It also requires a spacious canopy that offers maximum protection when the rain is pouring at an angle.
- Handle: Comfort is of the utmost importance in the course. If you are playing in the rain, a comfortable handle ensures your hand doesn't strain. Some handles are made from materials that do not get affected by water. That said, the most comfortable handle designs to settle for are those with contoured or non-slip grips.
- Colour: This is more of a personal choice. Luckily, there are numerous colours to choose from. That means you get to choose a colour that resonates with your personality. Pick carefully, as you will be stuck with it for a long time.
Stay fit, build connections and relax on the golfing course! What’s more, is that you never have to worry about drafts or getting wet when it starts raining. Just invest in one of the best golf umbrellas, and you are covered!