Best 10 Heart Rate Monitors
As Of June 2022
We did the
Best Choice for Compatibility
- Know when to slow down by checking the live heart rate data
- Achieve your best form as it’s super versatile with multiple functions
- Share it with your loved ones thanks to its compatibility with over 100 apps
- Take your workouts outdoors all-year-round with its waterproofing
Workout & Track Your Heart Rate With the Best Heart Rate Monitors
Are you active and like taking on sports activities? Do you want to keep your heart rate readings stored on your fitness tracker? There are many medical devices that pro athletes use including blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters.
If you want the highest accuracy possible, have a look at some of the best heart rate monitors. There are endless options available in the market that help you track your heart rate in real-time. They have excellent versatility to give you more insightful workout information and data too. Some connect via Bluetooth to your bike computers, training apps, GPS units or smartwatches, and even home gym equipment.
What are a few features you should consider before purchasing your heart rate monitor? Have a look below!
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Many heart rate monitors can connect to GPS wearables, online training apps and bike computers. This gives you the chance to store your data and all the rest, including calories burned and workout history, in one space.
- Waterproof: If you want to work out in the water, you have to ensure that the heart rate monitor you pick is waterproof. The product description will state if it is or not with the IP67 rating.
- Adjustable Strap: Heart rate monitors will be chest straps or can strap to other body areas, including your arms, wrists, and temples. Whatever position they are supposed to be put on, find one with an adjustable strap length to fix it snugly on your body.
- Multifunctional: Some heart rate monitors include other features such as tracking calories, steps, and intensity minutes to achieve your best form possible.
Bring out your best version when working out with the best heart rate monitors. These handy fitness accessories can help you track your heart rate in real-time, no matter what sport you are doing. Wear them rain or shine (as long as they're waterproof), and share your wins on your fitness apps with the rest of your friends. Who's ready to gain some muscle?