Best 10 Instant Film Cameras
As Of September 2021
We did the
Best Choice for Minimalist Design
- Let your individuality come to life by twisting the lens to selfie mode
- Produce stunning images with the automatic exposure
- Worry-free to use with the auto-adjusting shutter speed thanks to the built-in sensors
- Pick from the white, blue or orange design to match your style
Snap Photos In Seconds With The Best Instant Film Cameras
Do you like taking photos? Do you consider yourself an old soul and prefer the traditional photo capturing ways instead of a smartphone? Even though your phone may add convenience in the sense that it takes and stores photos in seconds, many people have hopped on the trend of instant film cameras. Some even enjoy disposable cameras due to their affordability and ease of use.
An instant film camera is compact, has excellent portability and can capture images with the tap of a button, printing them out immediately in just a few seconds. If you travel a lot, you may like to improve your photography and even videography skills by adding an action camera to your gear.
Why opt for an instant film camera when you can go for a DSLR instead? Well, the convenience of these cameras is that you don't have to connect them with a photo printer or a photo scanner. Instead, they print directly from the camera's body instantly after you snap a pic. Also, they’re much more affordable. Want to find out more about the features to look for? Check below!
- Automation Features: One of the first things to consider is the automatic adjustments the camera has. Many models come with an auto-focus feature, automatic exposure adjustment, brightness control, and the self-timer mode. These give you a hassle-free operation of the camera without the need to rely on complex editing software.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Another neat feature to look for is Bluetooth connectivity with a smartphone app. This feature allows you to control the camera remotely so that you can set it up and capture portrait selfies on the camera via the smartphone. It also comes with adjustability settings or even an editing app.
- Colour: Considering most people purchase these cameras for their aesthetics, colour is important too. There are many vibrant options available, from white to pastel colours and more.
- Bundles: To save money, time and effort, see if your choice comes with a film pack that will get you started capturing photos faster. Some manufacturers either include a single 20-shot film pack or two packs that give you 40 shots.
Relive your precious memories immediately with the best instant film cameras! Capture all the fond moments of your next friends and family gathering effortlessly. Are you ready to show off your creativity with a vintage camera?