Best 10 Laser Printers
As Of September 2021
We did the
Print Crisp Clear Documents With The Best Laser Printers
Are you losing money printing at the local cafe? Or wasting the better part of your day waiting for slow printers? The best laser printers are the answer to all your printing owes. Whether you are printing in monochrome colours or need coloured prints for your vacation pictures, you can now print your documents fast and enjoy digital control while at it!
Looking for features to consider when buying a laser printer? Check it out below!
- Usability: Are you buying a printer for home or office use? And, what's your printing capacity? If you are a busy bee with a load of printing jobs in a day, you’ll need a different printer instead of someone who uses it once in a while. No matter how much you’re willing to spend on a printer, it is best to go for one that matches your printing needs, even if the price is lower than that fancy printer you are already eyeing.
- Connectivity: We are no longer in the old age where printers are only connected to ethernets. Now, there are wireless connected printers, with others having USB ports for connecting to your smartphone. Others use Bluetooth to connect to smart devices like tablets, mobile phones, and even computers. And, if you are a photographer, some laser printers don't even need ýou to remove the memory card from your action camera! But in this case, a photo printer might also be an excellent fit for you. Lastly, we’re not forgetting cloud technology, where you can print remotely by connecting your printer to the web.
- Printing speed: Can you see any "ppm" on the product description? That's the paper print per minute. It tells you how many papers the printer can print in a minute. Of course, the more pages it can print in a minute, the faster the printer. And you certainly need one that doesn't leave you standing by for ages! Fortunately, most laser printers are fast, with many printing at least 9 to 25 papers in a minute.
- Print quality: What about the quality of the prints? Yes, laser printers are your best bet when printing high-volume documents than inkjet printers. But, what's the specific printer's DPI (dots-per-inch)? DPI indicates the number of individual ink dots the printer or toner releases in a single print area. You certainly need a printer with a high DPI for more precise prints. Also, is the printer monochrome (only one colour), or can you print in different colours?
- Size: Most importantly, do you have enough space for a printer on your work desk or office? Laser printers come in various sizes, with some having a bigger footprint than others. If you have a large printing capacity in the thousands range, maybe consider a stand-alone computer. Compared to the compact sizes that can sit comfortably on a table, these will even handle more demanding jobs with the multiple paper trays.
- Duplex feature: This is where the printer prints on both sides of the paper. It could be manual or automatic. Either way, it saves you money and paper usage. But, the automatic models are much better as it keeps you from turning the papers manually for printing on the other side.
- Security: Are you worried about printing sensitive documents? Some laser printers are password or PIN activated, meaning you have to input your code to print. With this, you are assured to be suitable by the printer in the office when you print your "secret" documents. Also, do not forget that most laser printers are digital, exposing you to the ugly world of hackers! *The chill*. So, consider what safety measures the printer has to ensure you have little to no exposure to malware.
You can now bid adios to your slow and old school printer! Get yourself (or small business office) the best laser printers from our selected top picks. They feature budget-friendly models to high-end laser printers for your busy office setup. Ready to start printing at the comfort of your home?