Best 10 Magnetic Whiteboards
As Of September 2021
We did the
Visualise Anything With The Best Magnetic Whiteboards
Are you doing presentations at home or in the office? Perhaps you are homeschooling or need a teaching point for your kid’s assignments? Whatever the cause, magnetic whiteboards have become a necessity in our times. Whether you want to note important messages for your colleagues or loved ones at home or need an erasable surface for teaching children, the best magnetic whiteboards offer you just that.
Knowing what to look for will come in handy as you shop for a magnetic whiteboard with many options to choose from. Here’s what you need to consider:
- Purpose: The first thing to consider is why you need a whiteboard in the first place? Is it for school purposes, for office or general home use? Some boards are built like planners, allowing you to organise your weekly activities, while others are better suited for school and office environments.
- Size: How much space do you have in your home or office? Whiteboards come in various sizes, and knowing how much installation space you have will help you choose the correct size. The size will also depend on the usability of the board. For example, if you need one for school or office use, you might need a larger size than one for general home use.
- Durability: The construction of the whiteboard plays a significant role in its durability, from the material to other features like caped corners, frames and scratch-resistant surfaces. Some whiteboards are even weather-proofed, ensuring they are protected from elements.
- Mounting Options: How would you like to install your whiteboard, and where? Some are only mounted on a wall, while others provide you with the hanging option. The latter offers you more flexibility as you move the board around to match your needs. Another mounting feature to consider is the side, with some allowing you to mount either horizontally or vertically, allowing you to choose the mounting side depending on your space.
- Accessories: Who doesn’t like investing in a product with accessories? We know we do! These enhance your usability and even save you some initial costs. As such, consider what accessories the board has, with the most common one’s being an eraser, markers, and a pen tray for placing the eraser and markers when not in use. Another accessory to pay attention to is the installation fixture, which lets you mount the whiteboard independently without needing an expert.
No more breathing in chalk dust or worrying about what to use for your presentations and teaching! The best magnetic whiteboards are the way to go. Write, erase, and write some more!