Best 10 Mattress Toppers
As Of March 2021
Sleep better, save money, and breathe new life into that old and tired mattress. With a mattress topper, you can add an extra level of comfort and turn that nightmare into a heavenly experience!
We did the
6 CM Deep, Hollowfibre Filling, Weighs 3.02 KG, 2 Year Warranty
- Mesh sidewalls provide better air circulation for added comfort
- Cool air pockets help regulate temperature for a restful night’s sleep
- Extra thickness breathes new life into tired & unsupportive mattresses
- Corner straps prevent it from moving out of place
5 CM Deep, Memory Foam Filling, Weighs 5.94 KG, 2 Year Warranty
- Hypoallergenic fabric won’t trigger or activate allergies
- Soft & reactive memory foam gives the sensation of being hugged to sleep
- 50kgs per cubic metre density provides excellent support
- Easily wash & clean the removable cover to prolong its life
5 CM Deep, Memory Foam Filling, Weighs 7.56 KG, 10 Year Warranty
- Bamboo viscose cover allows for better moisture control
- Heat insulation technology prevents restless sleep due to overheating
- Pressure-relieving & body-contouring memory foam provides excellent support
- Washable cover helps lengthen the life of the topper
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Mattress Toppers
- Breathable fabric won’t leave you hot and bothered
- An excellent quality topper with 100% waterproof design
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to upgrade your mattress, then you should consider this one. Made from high-quality materials, this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to your existing bedroom set-up. It regulates your temperature to prevent you from getting hot and sticky in the summer but keeps you warm during winter nights.
To help increase airflow, the topper is breathable. This reduces the risk of mould or mildew growth. If you happen to get it dirty, the cover is removable and machine washable. And if you're suffering from allergies then this one will give you a peaceful night.
- Anti-allergy design
- Available in a range of sizes
- Too deep for some
- No pillowcases included
- No different colours
- A cozy hypoallergenic mattress topper from an established brand
- An inexpensive way to prolong and protect your current mattress
Made in the UK, the Silentnight Airmax 600 mattress topper is quality you can trust. The extra-deep dual-layered construction provides maximum comfort and support for a restful night’s sleep. Hypoallergenic, machine washable, and breathable, it’s a safe and hygienic way to prolong the life of your current mattress. Available in a variety of sizes, finding the perfect sized topper has never been easier.
By using mesh side panels together with Silentnight’s clever Airmax technology, the Airmax 600 won’t leave you hot or sticky. Ideal for those warm and humid summer nights where adequate airflow is crucial. Filled with a soft hollow fibre material, it will help cushion and complement the existing mattresses surface without losing its shape. To help keep it in place, the Airmax 600 comes with four elasticated corner straps to prevent unwanted movement in the night.
- Breathable material
- Machine washable
- Nice thickness
- Not much bounce
- Compresses over time
- Only 2-year warranty
- Excellent support at a bargain price
- A cost-effective way to upgrade your mattress
The unique 7-zone support offered by the Bedsure mattress topper is what really sets it apart from the competition. Designed to provide extra support, the ribbed and dotted texture of the topper helps to minimise motion transfer and promote airflow. Constructed from a thick 7cm high-density memory foam, it helps breathe new life into your current mattress.
For added convenience, the cover is completely machine washable. Simply unzip the removable cover and you’re able to clean and refresh the topper without having to replace it. Much like a mattress protector, it helps provide a barrier between you and your mattress. This, in turn, assists in prolonging the life of your mattress by preventing signs of wear, tear, and dipping.
- 7 zone design
- Non-slip bottom
- Machine washable
- No warranty
- Initial chemical smell
- Struggles to stay in place
Rest Easy With The Perfect Mattress Topper
Tired of restless and sleepless nights? Are you constantly waking up with unexplainable aches and pains? Buying a new mattress can be expensive. Which is why opting for a mattress topper could be the ideal solution for your wallet, back, and sanity.
By investing in a good quality mattress topper, you can turn an ordinary mattress into an extraordinary one. Available in a large range of styles, thicknesses, and materials, a mattress topper allows you to transform that worn-out and uncomfortable bed into a heavenly carriage to the land of nod.
Why give Mattress Toppers a Chance?
Unlike a full mattress, mattress toppers are much easier to clean and maintain. Depending on the brand, you can either pop the whole thing into the washing machine or remove the cover. There’s no need for professional cleaners or specialist steam cleaning equipment. Everything can be done at home by yourself.
Mattress toppers aren’t just for rundown and old mattresses. They are a great way to extend the life of your new or existing one. Much like a protector, they prevent the mattress from direct contact with your body. This can help reduce the wear and tear that a non-protected mattress can often fall foul of. This not only saves you money in the long run but ensures you’ll have many comfortable nights of sleep for years to come.
Sleep is essential for your health and wellbeing. That’s why it’s important to consider all the options when it comes to selecting the perfect mattress topper. However, with so many different types to choose from, it can be a confusing and trying process. Which depth is best? Do you want memory foam, microfiber, or some kind of hybrid? Before you make a decision, it’s crucial that you do your research and weigh up all the options.
Ultimately your comfort and wellness is the top priority. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, you need to make sure that it works well with your existing mattress. Not only do you need to consider the size and fit, but the filling and depth of the topper too. For instance, foam on foam will feel very different from foam on springs. Likewise, microfiber on memory foam will completely change your sleeping experience.
By choosing a breathable mattress topper with excellent airflow, you can up your comfort level further. This not only prevents icky mould and mildew from forming on the topper but can assist in regulating your body temperature. This is useful if you’d like to avoid waking up with sticky and sweaty sheets the next morning.
When it comes to your bed and sleep there should be no resting on your laurels. Whether you prefer memory foam, microfiber, or something else, there’s bound to be a mattress topper to suit your needs. Still confused? Our guide is here to provide you with all the insights, tips, and advice you need to make an informed decision.
Always Think About...
- Support & Thickness: The depth of a mattress topper should be at least 5cm or higher to provide any sort of benefit to the user. However, if you find you need something substantially thicker than this, it might be time to look for a new mattress. For additional support you should also consider a topper with targeted zone support.
- Material & Comfort: When buying a mattress topper, chances are it’s to make your existing mattress more comfortable. Try to think about which filling works best for you and your current mattress. Popular fillings include memory foam, gel-infused foam, and microfiber. If you have problems with allergies or any other respiratory issues make sure that the mattress topper is hypoallergenic.
- Size & Fit: There’s nothing worse than waking up in the night to find your mattress topper is hanging off the side of the bed. To avoid this, try to look for a topper with either elastic support straps, or an anti-slip base to help prevent unwanted movement in the night. It’s also very important to measure your mattress first, to ensure it’s a perfect fit before you buy.
No matter which mattress topper you buy, the perfect one is just waiting to be found. To make things easier, we’ve narrowed down the search to the top ten mattress toppers on the market. Take a look at our list and read our reviews for a detailed breakdown of each mattress topper. A beautiful night’s sleep is just a click away. So don’t delay and buy today!