Best 10 Mobile Phones For Elderly
As Of January 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Large Battery Life
- Charge it effortlessly- just mount it on the charging dock
- All-in-one; enjoy larger fonts, clear menu icons & high volume
- Keep in touch with your loved ones thanks to its 6 hours of talk time with one charge
- Organise better your daily routine as it supports multiple alarms
Top Option for Smartphone
- Take a shot of your grandkids while they’re playing with its 48 MP triple camera
- Never run out of room for videos & songs as it has tons of storage
- Make the most out of it without charging due to its large battery
- If you need help, enable Google Assistant with a touch of a key
Everything You Need With A Touch Of A Button!
Are you tired of not being able to stay in contact with your loved ones because technology is developing too fast? Are you looking for a compact device that’s easy to use without any unnecessary features that might confuse you? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. The best mobile phones for the elderly are here to save the day!
Set alarms, schedule your appointments on the calendar, listen to your favourite radios stations, take photos of your grandkids and many more with a touch of a button. No need to be tech-savvy to operate these phones. They’re straightforward, convenient, functional and compact. What’s best, they’re an excellent value for money purchase. And to be honest, a necessity.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when buying a mobile phone for the elderly.
- Buttons: A phone designed for older people should have large buttons and a wide-spaced keypad. That way, you can use it easily without making any mistakes when pressing buttons. A nice addition is also a backlit keypad so that you can operate the phone even at night.
- Battery life: That’s the second most important thing. Make sure the battery life is sufficient enough to last more than a couple of days. You don’t want to end up in an emergency situation without having enough battery to make a call. In terms of mAh, look for more than 800.
- Features: You won’t need any fancy features, but it’s always good to have the basic ones. For instance, a calendar, alarm clock, flashlight and FM radio can always come in handy.
- Camera: Even though it is not a necessity, it’s great to take photos of your loved ones and keep them stored in your phone’s gallery. Most models do have a camera.
- Internet access: Not all people are familiar with the internet, so they might not need it at all. If you know some basic stuff, like browsing on Facebook or Google, look for a phone that supports 4G.
Now you know everything about mobile phones for the elderly. You’re more than ready to find the ideal option for you. You’ll never lose contact again with your family & friends! What are you waiting for?