Best 10 Monitor Stands
As Of July 2021
We did the
Better Ergonomics & Less Strain With The Best Monitor Stands
Do you spend a lot of time on your computer? Are you looking for an ergonomic and healthier way to work in front of a screen? Nowadays, many jobs have us sitting for extended periods, leading to neck, eye, and spine problems. The best monitor stands help you adjust your computer’s screen so that you can work comfortably for longer periods and relieve some of that pain.
Some like to purchase them for their gaming monitors to play video games with more convenience. Others use them for multitasking while working by setting up dual monitors. Whatever your personal preference may be, there's an option out there waiting for you to add ergonomics and increase your productivity.
What features should the best monitor stands have? Check below!
- Number of Monitors: The first thing to check is how many monitors the stand can handle. Some are meant for just one, while others have a dual monitor mounting system. Monitor sizes can range from 11 inches to over 32 inches, depending on the model.
- Height Adjustability: Most monitor stands have some form of height adjustability. The single monitor stands have up to 3 height levels, while the dual monitor stands can reach up to 60cm, allowing you to work in a standing position.
- Rotation: Do you prefer working in landscape or portrait orientation? If you like flipping your screen vertically, check if your monitor stand has a 360-degree rotation mechanism.
- Swivel: Swivel is a handy feature to have when you're in an office setting as it allows you to turn your screen right and left. For the most functionality, try to find one that has up to a 360- degree swivel.
- Tilt: Tilting your screen can help reduce your eye strain as it adjusts the light's reflection on the screen. Many monitor stands have a 90-degree tilt function to make working easy on the eyes.
- Weight Capacity: The small monitor stands have a weight capacity of up to 10 kg, but dual monitor stands can handle up to 20kg at once.
- Non-Slip Feet: To ensure that you don't damage your desk, look for monitor stands that come with anti-skid rubber or non-slip feet. That way, there won't be any chance of a wobbly accident that could ruin your office desk.
- Storage Space: Some monitor stands have compartments or storage space beneath the stand so that you can store other items to declutter the rest of your desk space. These compartments can hold smartphones, office supplies and more.
- Cable Management: Do you want a tangle-free setup? Many monitor stands include cable management features that contain any loose wiring in an organised way.
- Mesh Holes: If you buy a single monitor stand or one that you can place your laptop on, try to pick the one that has mesh holes at the bottom for better airflow and proper ventilation to prevent overheating.
Boost your productivity and work non-stop by purchasing one of the best monitor stands. Take on photo editing software, coding, and multitasking like a pro at home or the office. Are you ready to relieve your eyes, back and neck?