Best 10 Oil Filled Radiators
As Of February 2021
Are you tired of looking for a heating solution for the cold season? Our oil filled radiators guide is here to ensure you get the perfect radiator before feeling the freezing cold bringing you down.
We did the
Power Output: 2000W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 11, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection
- Thermal safety cut off if heat exceeds a particular rate
- 4 castor wheels and carrying handles make it easy to carry or wheel around
- Built-in 24 hour timer for programming when it’s in use to suit your schedule
- Slim and compact design for easy storage
Power Output: 2500W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 11, Room Size: Medium and Large-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-over Auto Shute-off
- 11 oil fins and large heat output of 2500W makes it ideal for large rooms
- 24-hour timer for programming and saving energy
- Enhances your safety with features like thermal cut off and overheat protection
- Easy to use adjustable the thermostat
Power Output: 2500W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 11, Room Size: Small, Medium and Large-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-over Auto Shute-off
- Overheat protection and tip-over safety features
- Adjustable thermostat for choosing between 3 heat settings 1000W, 1500W, 2500W
- 24-hour timer so you can program heating time and save energy
- Long power cable for wider coverage
Power Output: 2000W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: No, Number of Fins: 9, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection
- Choose between 3 different settings and reach ideal temperature
- Has an integrated carrying handle and 4 castor wheel for easy manoeuvrability
- Overheat protection and tip-over features enhance your safety
- Cable cord storage compartment for saving space
Power Output: 500W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: No, Number of Fins: 5, Room Size: Small-Sized, Safety: Anti-Frost & Overheat Protection
- Small compact design with a 1.5m cable for efficient heating of small spaces
- Automatic anti-frost protection thermostat switches on if room falls below 5˚C
- Integrated carrying handles for portability
- Ensures your room has optimal heating temperature
Power Output: 2500W, Heat Settings: 4, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 10, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Overheat Protection & Tip-over Auto shut-off
- Automatic thermal shutoff feature when overheated
- 3 heat settings of 1000W, 1500W and 2500W for efficient and long period heating
- A tip-over switch that automatically turns it off in case it’s tilted or falls
- Has a digital display with remote control
Power Output: 2500W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 4, Room Size: Small, Medium and Large-Sized, Safety: Anti-Frost
- Anti-frost protection switches it on automatically
- Has a 24-hour programmable timer for setting heating time to your schedule
- Ready to use & portable with 4 installed castor wheels
- Larger battery design for 25% larger surface coverage
Power Output: 2000W, Heat Settings: 3, Timer: No, Number of Fins: 9, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Anti-frost
- Overheat protection enhances safety by switching it off when needed
- 3 heat settings of minimum, medium and maximum to choose from
- Has a power indicator that turns green to let you know when the radiator is on
- Cable storage area ensures it's well-folded
Power Output: 2500W, Heat Settings: 2, Timer: 24 Hours, Number of Fins: 11, Room Size: Medium and Large-Sized, Safety: Overheating Protection, Warranty: 1 Year
- 11 fin oil radiator with large heat power, ideal for big rooms up to 28m²
- Adjustable thermostat and 2 power settings to choose from
- Overheat protection that maximises safety
- Lightweight with 4 wheels and a carrying handle for safe and easy portability
Power Output: 1500W, Heat Settings: 3 Timer: No, Number of Fins: 7, Room Size: Small and Medium-Sized, Safety: Tip-over Auto Shut-off
- Uses an adjustable thermostat for easy control of temperature from low to high
- Has a tip-over safety feature that switches it off if it falls or tips over
- Portable with four castor wheels for easy transfer between rooms
- It's ideal for medium-sized rooms
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Oil Filled Radiators
- Powerful results to turn your place warm in minutes
- Slim and compact design that is easily moved around
This De'Longhi Dragon 4 TRD40820T oil filled radiator is ideal for heating up small to medium rooms. While the maximum power output is 2000W, ideal for quite big rooms, you can use the adjustable thermostat to choose your preferred power setting for a smaller room. The other power settings available will go well with your smaller rooms like the office, kitchen and bedroom.
It comes with an inbuilt 24-hour timer. This allows you to program when the radiator powers on or off, which helps save power. The radiator is slim and tall, making it easy to store when not in use. The integrated carrying handle and the four castor wheels make it easy to carry and push it around the house, even when it’s hot. It also comes packed with safety features, like overheat protection, auto-thermal shut-off feature and tip-over switch so you can comfortably sit back and enjoy the warmth.
- Cord storage compartment
- Heats up quickly
- Carrying handle
- No remote control
- No digital display
- Wheels not strong enough
- Long and wide oil fins for optimal results
- Tip-over safety switch makes it perfect for families or pet owners
This PureMate's radiator comes packed with all the features you need from an oil filled radiator. It has 3 power settings, 1000W, 15000W and 2500W, so you can choose the preferred one depending on the room and needed heat level. These are quite easy to adjust to using the adjustable thermostat. Better still, you can schedule a heating time for when you are home using the 24-hour timer.
For your safety, it has an overheat cut-off feature that automatically switches it off in case it overheats. This comes in hand on those days that you forget to switch it off when leaving the house in a hurry(but don’t leave in a hurry without confirming all the necessary electronics are off). If your room size is up to 28-square meters, this is an excellent choice to heat it up when it’s cold.
- Carrying handles
- Castor wheels for portability
- Charging cable storage compartment
- Manual control system
- No LCD/LED display system
- Not efficient for very large rooms
What’s in store if you get this oil filled radiator? For starters, you programme heating time to suit your home or work schedule, courtesy of the 24-hour timer. It also comes with 3 heat settings allowing you to shift from either low, medium or high using the adjustable thermostat. It has a large power output of 2500W and 11 oil fillers that enable it to warm a large surface area, up to 26-square meters.
Because you need an oil radiator that's as safe as possible. This one comes with the most necessary safety features. It has an overheat protection that switches it off automatically in case it overheats. The tip-over switch also switches the radiator off when it’s tipped over. Also, to ensure you do not trip over the cable, it has an inbuilt storage compartment for its charging cord where you can fold and store it when the radiator is not in use.
- Programmable timer
- Long charging cord
- Castor wheels
- A bit heavy
- Wheels installation can be complicated
- Power plug not durable
Stay Warm this Winter and Save Energy!
While summer season can make a hot environment a little unbearable, the cold season becomes a turning point. The huge number of warm sweaters and scarfs are rarely enough to keep us warm, and we always miss the warmer weather.
But with excellent heating equipment, the cold season will pass by, like any other- all warm, cosy and no fuss. Since winter means trouble for some of you, our guide is here to ensure you have a warm, cosy and no fuss cold season. How? With the best oil filled radiators of course!
Why give Oil Filled Radiators a Chance?
Oil filled radiators are among the best energy-efficient heating solutions in the market that you can rely on to keep you warm and keep your power bill low. They are also quite affordable compared to other heaters and very effective.
Especially if you are looking for a heater that retains the heat long after the radiator is switched off. Oil filled radiators use oil as a heating element, which remains hot for a while after you switch off the radiator. With this, you can switch it off when going to bed and still count on it to keep you warm.
What should you look for when buying an oil filled radiator? The first question to answer should be "is an oil filled radiator what you need"? Once you have the answer to this, shopping for the perfect oil radiator for your home will be a walk in the park for you.
First, an oil filled radiator is a heating solution that uses electricity to heat up the oil. The oil uses convection currents to heat up the rooms that your radiator is placed in. That means these are ideal for small sized rooms with lower ceilings and no draughts. If there is too much air in the room that needs warming, then consider getting another heating solution from our other guides, like an electric radiator.
Second, you should consider whether you want a digital or manual operating oil filled radiator. If you want to stay cosy in bed or on your couch and just switch the settings using a remote, a digital oil filled radiator with a remote or app control is the one for you. However, most use a manual setting but come with an adjustable thermostat that lets you control the heat settings easily.
Ultimately, an oil filled radiator is an excellent and energy-efficient heating solution that will keep you warm during the cold season. These also require no maintenance, so no oil changing. However, you need to keep it well-dusted and you will have a long-lasting ally. Are you ready to get the perfect one?
Always Think About...
- The size of the radiator and the rooms you need to heat. For your rooms, take the width, height and length of the rooms and multiply to get the square size of the room. The manufacturer's reference will have the product dimensions of the oil filled radiator as well as how much square footage or meters it is supposed to heat. However, this is based on the best possible room conditions like no draughts and great insulation. If you’re not sure, ensure you get a radiator with a larger coverage so it accommodates any conditions in your house that can interfere with the heating.
- The power output in wattage, which determines the amount of heat the radiator produces. This also depends on the size of the room/s you need to heat. The larger the rooms, the more the wattage you require. The most powerful oil filled radiators have a wattage of 1500W to 2500W, and others come with different heat and wattage settings. These let you choose your preferred wattage and energy output.
- The design, in terms of number and size of the fins as well as portability. The more the oil fins of the radiator, the larger the heating surface it covers. Some have up to 11 oil fins, making them ideal for heating large rooms. Wider and longer oil fins are also the go-to choice for large spaces. On portability, you will need an oil filled radiator with carrying handles for handling when it's hot. You should also consider one with wheels for easy wheeling around the house, especially when it’s hot.
- Finally, you will need to think about the safety features that make it safe for you to use the radiator. These include an overheat protection, tip-over feature and even a thermal cut off function. All these will automatically switch it off in case of emergencies or accidents like when the radiator falls, tips over, or overheats. With all these features to consider and our buying guide, buying an oil filled radiator just become easier for you.
We have gathered all the information, insights, pros and cons that you're going to need! This guide will take you on a shopping trip and help you find the ideal oil filled radiator for you and your loved ones. Keep your home warm and cosy and stay super comfortable this winter.