Best 10 Personal Alarms For The Elderly
As Of January 2022
We did the
Best Pick for Powerful Signal
- Let your family know if you’re in danger wherever you are due to its high-frequency signal
- It’ll last for years to come thanks to its solid construction
- Not just 1 transmitter but 3; there’s one for all your family
- Adjust the volume according to your needs; choose from 5 sound levels
Best Pick for Family Use
- In case you’re lacking strength, don’t worry due to its soft touch screen
- Versatile as you can hang it around your neck or mount it on a wall
- Rest assured of its quality as it comes with a 1-year free service
- No need for extra expenses as it includes 2 receivers & 3 transmitters
Never Feel Insecure Again; The Best Personal Alarms For The Elderly Are Here!
Worrying if you fall in the middle of a walk or the shower while having no one to help you? Want something to cover your back in case of an emergency? You came to the right place! Stay calm as we’ve got you covered. The best personal alarms for the elderly come to the rescue.
Never feel insecure again wherever you are, indoors or outdoors. With a touch of a button, alert your loved ones to come and assist you. Keep them always with you as they’re lightweight and compact. More importantly, they provide you with 24/7 security so that you never feel helpless again.
Finding the right personal alarm can be quite an uphill task. That’s why we came up with a small list of all the basic features that you should always have in mind while looking for one.
- Ease of use: That’s the most important thing as we understand that older people want a device as convenient as possible. Look for alarms that can be activated with a touch of a button or simply by pulling a lid. That way, you’ll waste no time on unnecessary moves.
- Sound levels: Since we’re talking about security, the device must transmit high-frequency sounds that can penetrate walls. The more, the merrier. Alarms that can reach up to 130db of noise are an excellent choice. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that the product matches your needs.
- Range: Along with the sound levels comes the range. Signals that can reach more than 100 meters are great. That way, you can leave your transmitter at home while enjoying a walk in your garden or around the neighbourhood.
- Compatibility: Lightweight and compact devices should be amongst your top choices. Something small to fit in your pocket along with your mobile phone or wear as a pendant or wristband should be sufficient. You want something to carry every day with ease, so size does matter.
No time to waste! You’re ready to pick the best personal alarm for you or a loved one! From now on, you’ll never feel insecure again, and you’ll always have someone to watch your back in case of an emergency. What are you waiting for? Find yours today!