Best 10 Pressure Cookers
As Of March 2021
Are you wondering what kitchen appliance fastens your cooking process and also saves energy while at it? One that allows you to still preserve the flavours and the texture of the food you are making?
We did the
Capacity: 5.7 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 14, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- 3 ply cooker base for enhanced but even heating
- 10 safety mechanisms for a safer cooking time
- Smart technology remembers your customizations
- Inner pot uses healthy 304-grade stainless steel with no chemicals
Capacity: 5.6 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 8, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- 70% faster cooking: Cook a whole chicken in 30'
- Minimum effort & maximum results thanks to its one-touch preset programmes
- Airtight locking lid ensures extra safety while in use
- Special non-stick cooking bowl for easy cleaning and non-stick food
Capacity: 6 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 14, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- Locking lid and a child lock for extra safety
- Includes accessories like rice paddle, measuring cup and steaming tray
- Keeps the food warm automatically after cooking up to 24 hours
- All in one appliance with saute pan, yoghurt maker, sous-vide & slow cook
Capacity: 5.5 Litres, Liner Material: Aluminium, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 14, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- Inner bowl has cool to touch exterior for safe handling when hot
- Enhanced closing system with a clicking sound to show secure closing
- 14-preset cooking programs and a DIY feature for personalised recipes
- Multipurpose cooker with yoghurt making function
Capacity: 5 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 12, Delayed Timer: 90 Minutes
- Compatible with Alexa for getting multiple recipes
- 24-hour keep-warm function keeps food warm for at least a day
- 8 safety features for safe using
- Can also be used as a saute pan, stew pot, rice cooker or steamer
Capacity: 5.5 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 15, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- Auto keep-warm function up to 2 hours
- 9 safety features offer extra protection while cooking
- 3 pressure levels with flexible adjustment for different foods
- 7-in-1 cooker for multiple usages like steaming, rice and slow cooking, saute and soup making
Capacity: 5.5 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 11, Delayed Timer: 12 Hours
- Colour changing LCD screen signifies cooking, pressurizing or releasing steam
- Dual sensors monitor ingredients for pressure and temperature control accuracy
- Auto steam release, safety valve and locking lid for safety
- Keep warm function until you’re set
Capacity: 6 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 25, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- All-in-one cooker with 25 pre-set programs for multiple usages
- Comes with a recipe book with 30 recipes
- Features a DIY chef mode allowing you to make your own recipes
- A hinged lid, auto shut-off and a pressure release valve for safety
Capacity: 6 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 12, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- 10 safety mechanisms for extra safety
- 6 pressure levels and 3 texture levels for personalising food taste
- 24-hour automatic keep-warm timer and a delay timer for proper scheduling
- BPA-free stainless steel material with a 3-ply bottom for even heating
Capacity: 3 Litres, Liner Material: Stainless Steel, No. Of Pre-set Programs: 11, Delayed Timer: 24 Hours
- Automatic keep-warm function till you’re ready
- 7-in-1, pressure, rice and slow cooking, yoghurt making, sauté and steamer
- A 24-hour delayed time for scheduling cook time to your timetable
- Dishwasher safe lid and cooking pot makes cleaning easier
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Pressure Cookers
- 7-in-1 cooker for versatile usage
- Emits little to no steam or heat
Are you looking for an electric cooker that’s enough to cook for a medium-sized group? Say 5 to 8 people? Instant Pot is one of the best appliances in the market, and it’s not so hard to figure out why. For starters. It’s a multi-purpose electric appliance that not only reduces the number of appliances you need to buy but offers you a wide variety of usage.
Pressure cooking is not the only thing this cooker can do. You can count on it to slow cook, steam, make rice and yoghurt and saute, among others. It also has 14 in-built cooking programs and a keep-warm function to keep these meals warm until it’s time to eat. The stainless steel base is 3-ply, which helps the pot deliver even heating for excellent cooking.
- Low noise level
- Can disable the audible alarm
- Auto keep warm
- It's expensive
- No child lock
- A little heavy
- Auto resume memory function
- 13 pre-set cooking programs to choose from
Crock-Pot Express! The multi-functional electric pressure cooker that will not leave a dent in your wallet. With a cooking capacity of 5.6 litres, this affordable appliance is enough to feed 5-8 people. It has an automatic control feature for the pressure and the lid has a locking system. These enhance the safety of the appliance when it’s cooking. It also features a clear LCD display screen that shows you cooking time.
With 8 pre-set cooking modes, you can be sure this 12-in-1 electric pressure cooker will handle most of your kitchen problems- from slow cooking to making dessert, porridge, rice, soup and poultry, among others. There is a 24-hour delay timer and a warm function, which allows the appliance to work on your schedule. For a budget-friendly electric cooker, look no further. Save at least 70% of your time and make tasty meals with this cooker.
- Easy to use
- No child lock
- No accessories included
- Surface writing washes off
- Large cooking capacity of 6 Litres
- Child lock feature for disabling control panel
Are you a busy bee- with little to no time to make meals? Too busy that your food sometimes goes cold in the cooking pot as you work on a few more items? The Bertelin Digi Cooker is the electric pressure cooker you need by your side. Why? Mostly because it has one of the longest and automatic keep warm functions you will find in most pressure cookers - 24 hours!
It also features a 24-hour delay timer that allows you to schedule cooking time. This a multi-function appliance with other cooking features like slow cooking, rice cooking, sauté or browning, steaming and making yoghurt. If that’s not enough, you get 14 pre-set cooking programs and an option to customize your own recipes. The inner pot has a non-stick finish, which makes it easy to remove food as well as clean the pit.
- Uses a locking lid
- Flexible pressure timer
- Includes accessories
- No auto shut off
- No auto-resume function
Electric Pressure Cookers: Fast Cooking For Kitchen Rulers
Getting a new kitchen appliance is always exciting- the prospects of trying out new meals and making your cooking work easier than you have ever imagined. But it can be quite a daunting task, and getting a pressure cooker is no exception. Especially when you are looking for an electric pressure cooker, where there are many options to choose from.
But that should not stand in the way of finally cooking your famously delicious meals at a faster rate and a lower power bill. That’s why we’re here to present you the best electric pressure cookers and a buying guide to go with it.
Why give Pressure Cookers a Chance?
With a highly demanding life of work and home chores, it becomes nearly impossible to make meals like meat without feeling the toughness of the muscles. And it’s not just the meat, other meals, too, that might take hours to make and close supervision are constantly missing from our homemade meals.
But with a pressure cooker, you can always be assured of the convenience of cooking such meals in a shorter period while still preserving the tasty flavours and healthiness. Even the most basic electric pressure cookers will have a timer for setting the cooking period and multiple temperature modes to choose from.
Electric pressure cookers come with many features and functionalities. However, if you have a general idea of what to look for, what features suit your needs and why you need a pressure cooker in the first place, making up your mind will come easier than you can imagine.
First, how busy is your life? Because this would mean considering a pressure cooker with a delayed timer function. With this, you can always schedule cooking time, even when you are not in the house. It also means considering a keep-warm function such that the meals stay warm until you are ready to serve.
In addition, think about the pre-set cooking programs that do not complicate your time in the kitchen. Using a pressure cooker with a few cooking options that get your meals done by just the push of a button and following set recipes justifies the need for a pressure cooker.
But you also have to think about the cleaning process. Is the cooking pot removable? Can you clean the cooking pot's lid and other necessary parts in the dishwasher? The last thing you need when saving cooking time is to spend hours in the kitchen cleaning every component of the electric pressure cooker.
Always Think About...
- The capacity of the cooking pot: showed either in litres or quarts. All pressure cookers come in different capacities and sizes, which will ultimately determine how much food you can cook in it. How many people will you be cooking for? You can use this to match with the varying capacities available.
- Multifunctions: the electric pressure cookers in the market, luckily, come with multiple functions. While the main goal is to find a pressure cooker, it doesn’t hurt to consider other functions the appliance might offer, like stewing, sauteing, rice cooking and even making yoghurt and other desserts. The more functions you can get, the less you might need other appliances.
- Safety features: pressure cookers operate on the basis of traffic pressure and hot temperatures for cooking, which can be dangerous when handled wrongly. It’s always best advised to think about the safety measures available on the appliance, like lid locking, child lock, pressure valve, hinged lid, among others. Some appliances have 3 safety measures while others have more.
- Accessories and recipe books may seem too far fetched to want when buying a pressure cooker, but they may come in hand when cooking. The accessories included in pressure cookers vary between brands, but one can find a measuring cup, steaming tray, recipe books and rice paddles. Others come with recipe books with over 10 recipes one can try.
The perfect pressure cooker is surely out there and is waiting to upgrade your kitchen appliances. All you have to do is find what is it that you're looking for. Our guide will do the rest and it will take you on an amazing shopping trip! Let's get started!