Best 10 Slow Cookers
As Of February 2021
Do you love home-made meals and have no idea how to make them have the best flavour? Well, worry no more. Solve your problem with highly portable and functional slow cookers to enjoy your favourite healthy meals anywhere anytime.
We did the
Bowl Material: Aluminium, Capacity: 3.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Shatterproof material and toughened glass lid for durability
- Glass lid helps you monitor the cooking without opening
- Hob proof pot for searing and slow cooking in the same pot
- Dishwasher safe materials for easy cleaning
Bowl Material: Ceramic, Capacity: 1.8 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Oven-safe bowl for browning roasts or dishes topped with cheese
- Lightweight and small size for small households also saves storage space
- Low, medium and high settings for preferred slow cooking
- Heatproofed handles on the body and glass lid
Bowl Material: Ceramic, Capacity: 2.4 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning and serving from the table
- Digital timer and display for longer programmed cooking hours
- Small and compact size for small households
- Dishwasher safer bowl and glass lid make your life easier
Bowl Material: Ceramic, Capacity: 4.7 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Digital programmable timer for 30 minutes - 20 hours
- Automatic keep-warm mode keeps food warm until you’re ready
- A digital display that shows you remaining cooking time
- Hinged lid reduces mess on your worktop, and it’s removable for easy cleaning
Bowl Material: Aluminium, Capacity: 3.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Versatile hob options; halogen, solid hotplate, gas, electric and ceramic
- Cool-to-touch body and handles for safer handling when cooking
- Toughened glass lid and removable cooking pot are dishwasher safe
- Indicator light for showing when it’s on or off
Bowl Material: Aluminium, Capacity: 2.4 Litres, 2 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- 2 heat settings and keep-warm function keeps the food warm till you’re ready
- Small capacity ideal for a household of 1-2 people
- Oven safe cooking pot offers versatile cooking options
- Comes with 20 cooking recipes for better-slow-cooked meal options
Bowl Material: Ceramic, Capacity: 3.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Surface features a chalkboard design for writing and comes with 2 pieces of chalk
- Nonslip feet allows it to sit on any surface safely
- Removable ceramic cooking pot and glass lid are both dishwasher safe
- Glass lid for easy viewing of what’s cooking
Bowl Material: Aluminium, Capacity: 6.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Large 6.5L bowl capacity cooks for 8-10 people
- Hob proof pot allows you to sear and slow cook at a go in one pot, making slow cooking more efficient
- Oven safe aluminium bowl offers safe heating and cooking in an oven
- Shatterproof build for durability
Bowl Material: Ceramic, Capacity: 1.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Wrap-around heating element offers slow and even cooking for tenderised food
- Dishwasher safe ceramic and glass lid for easier cleaning
- Lightweight and compact size saves storage and working space
- Power indicator lets you know when it’s on/off
Bowl Material: Stainless Steel, Capacity: 3.5 Litres, 3 Heat Settings, Lid Material: Glass
- Non-slip feet for effective stability of multiple surfaces
- Removable cooking pot for easier serving and cleaning
- Main body has cool-touch handles for safe handling when cooking
- Keep warm function keeps your food hot for longer periods
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Slow Cookers
- Large capacity for a medium-sized household
- Quality build from a trusted brand
Morphy Richards is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to kitchen appliances, and there’s no reason as to why you should not trust them to spruce up your kitchen with this slow cooker. For starters, its cooking bowl is hob proof, allowing you to use it for both searing and slow cooking. Second, it has three heat settings so you can choose your preferred cooking temperatures.
The inner pot is safe for cooking on multiple cooking surfaces like halogen, electric, gas, ceramic and solid hotplate. It features a shatterproof build, making it quite durable and strong to withstand heavy falls. The lid is made of toughened glass for, ensuring you can monitor your food without lifting it and messing with the condensation process. For safe handling when hot, the lid and the pot have heatproof handles
- Dishwasher safe pot and lid
- Removable bowl
- Nonstick coating
- No programmable timer
- Bowl not oven safe
- No keep warm feature
Are you looking for an affordable slow cooker for a small household of 1 or 2 people? This Crock-Pot’s slow cooker model fits the bill and offers so much more. This is a 1.8-litre capacity slow cooker enough to cook for all the couples and singles, with three heat settings at your disposal. It is quite versatile, allowing you to cook curries, casseroles, chilli, soup and desserts.
The ceramic bowl is removable allowing to serve with it, and also makes it easy to clean. It’s also freezer and fridge safe for safe storing of leftovers. It’s also oven safe for better cooking options like the browning of cheese foods and roasts. It features a keep-warm function that ensures your food stays warm it’s time to dig in.
- Dishwasher safe
- Fridge and freezer safe bowl
- Oven-safe bowl
- Has no digital timer
- Small capacity
- No digital display
- Digital timer and display for total control over cooking
- Dishwasher safe for super easy cleaning sessions
It’s a 2.4-litre capacity cooker, which should be enough for a small house. If you live alone and looking for an effective and efficient way to cook multiple meals from one pot, this is an excellent choice. It features a digital programmable timer where you can set cooking time from 30 minutes to 20 hours, reducing the need to keep monitoring the food.
It has three heat settings to choose from and an automatic keep-warm function for keeping food warm until you’re ready to serve. The bowl is removable for easy serving and cleaning. It’s also oven-safe for food browning. This slow cooker features a digital display with easy-to-read letters for better and easy control. Better still, it comes with several recipes to help you enhance our culinary skills.
- Oven-safe bowl and lid
- Compact design for storage
- Auto keep-warm function
- Unhinged lid
- No sauté function
Slow Cookers: A New Game Of Cooking!
With a busy and modern lifestyle, we have gradually drifted away from the enjoyable activity of cooking and eating healthy. The routine hassles do not allow for investing effort in preparing meals for ourselves and normally lead to us resorting to ordering or getting take-away.
A slow cooker is a perfect hack for you if you intend to get back to making your healthy meals. The office hours or the routine chores won’t divert you from the task anymore. The cooker would do most of the heavy lifting for you. You would only have to apply the setting, and voila, your aromatic, delicious warm dish is at your table. How cool is that?
Why Give Slow Cookers A Chance?
With the demanding routine that has become the feature of contemporary lifestyle, we have forgotten the pleasant feeling that emerges when we are ready to taste the food we cooked. It not just about health, it’s also about enjoying your effort culminating into something special.
Slow cookers adopt the best of the conventional cooking and combine it with the convenience offered by the electronics. It has various settings to make the whole cooking process easy for you. You don’t have to have a steep learning curve to know how to prepare your meals now. Just have a basic understanding of the temperature modes and the cooking, and you are good to go.
Slow cookers come in all sizes, shapes, and functionalities. Hence, it is pivotal to have a general idea about their usage with an elaborate list of your requirements. Are you looking for a simple slow cooker to help you prepare your meals or some multi-usage type of cooker that can upgrade your kitchen in an instant? It’s crucial to understand that selecting a slow cooker is like choosing any other appliance. You need to have clarity about what you want.
Acquiring a slow cooker that matches your needs would really help you to adapt to cooking with your busy lifestyle. The facility of preparing meals with the temperature modes further accompanied by the novel microprocessor technology would ensure a rapid and perfect result. Most of the products have an automated system with buttons to customize your setting. In other words, preparing your favourite dish is just a matter of pressing the relevant button.
Portability is another revolutionary element in this invention. Slow cookers embrace the belief that cooking should not be restricted to kitchens. You should have the liberty of preparing your favourite dishes anywhere you like. Hence, they offer fit handles to carry your slow cooker wherever you want. Moreover, washing them should also be painless, and for that purpose, the removable pot and lid are often dishwasher friendly to answer all your cleaning fears.
Although the process of finding the right slow cooker appears straightforward, trust us, it’s not that easy. Who would not want to have a machine that near magically prepares their food for them? We understand this and thus provide you with our guide to help you figure out your priorities.
Always Think About...
- The functionality of the appliance: Arguably the integral factor to the slow cooker is determining what modes you would like to have in the product. , Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Yogurt Maker and Warmer are some of them. Feel free to research and choose a product that offers the modes you're looking for or you can always go for the supreme one.
- Cooking pot size: Quart size is another determining factor while identifying your slow cooker. It comes in all different sizes and capacities and ideally should match the number of people that your cooker is going to serve. You may need it for your personal meals or serving a group of people, so be considerate.
- Dishwasher-friendly: The slow cookers normally have the facility of a removable cooking pot and a glass lid for cleaning and serving purposes. Ensuring that the two components are dishwasher friendly is also essential as you would not like to complicate cleaning the product. Make the process convenient.
Convenience, portability, and reliability. These three words are the essence of what the slow cooker is going to provide you with. You may already be envisioning yourself cooking your favourite meal on your slow cooker, but wait! First things first. Use our guide of the best slow cookers to narrow down and then apply your needs. We are sure you would not be disappointed with the result.