Best 10 Tennis Racquets
As Of June 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Starters Kit
- Beginners love this racket thanks to its aluminium alloy lightweight design
- Comes in three colours, black, red & blue to pick your favourite one
- Unpack & hit the court - ready to use set with a case, overgrip & vibration dampener
- Improve your game with good hit acceleration & stroke control
Ace Your Game On Court With The Best Tennis Racquets
Do you enjoy playing tennis? Is it time to withdraw your old racquet and invest in a new one? If that’s the case, then welcome! Level up your game with a new, high-performance racquet that will allow you to showcase your skills on the court.
Tennis is, undoubtedly, the perfect way to exercise your whole body, improve your stamina and have fun at the same time! Without the right equipment it can get frustrating. This is why we understand how important it is to choose the best tennis racquet for you. Once you do, you will enjoy each set more and maybe win that love game you dream of just like the pros.
So, let’s have a closer look at what you need to keep in mind when you are picking a tennis racquet:
- Weight: Depending on your level, opt for the weight that will not strain your arm and allow you to play for longer conveniently. Beginners prefer light models whereas more advanced players go for heavier racquets as they are more powerful.
-Head Size: Aim for a large size head to help you with your game. The larger the head size the more surface you have to achieve the sweet spot. This is the area in the middle of your racquet where you want to hit your shots.
-Grip: It’s important to choose the right grip size. If it is small, you will end up squeezing the handle too much, whereas if it is too large, you will not be able to use your wrist and it will get uncomfortable to play. Choose the right grip based on your hand size:
- Small: 0-2
- Medium: 3-4
- Large: 5-6
-Frame: Some models have stiff frames and others more flexible. If you want to play a powerful game with comfort and control, aim for a flexible one.
-Strings: The string pattern is another thing you need to keep in check. Open or closed string pattern? For more depth and pace go for an open string pattern, as it will make your ball feel more alive and allow it to spin easier. Closed ones provide less rebound energy but they offer more control and durability.
These are the basic features you need to bear in mind when you are looking to purchase the best tennis racquets in the market! No more frustration or arm pain during practise or matches. Find the ideal racquet for you and change your game today! Which one is your favourite?