Best 10 Tumble Dryers
As Of March 2021
House chores are not everyone’s cup of tea. Especially when it comes to doing laundry. After washing clothes, you will need a place to hang the clothes for drying, which can take long during the cold season.
We did the
Vented, Freestanding / Wall Mountable, Capacity: 2.5 Kgs, Energy Efficiency:C
- Small & compact size that fits in small spaces, including kitchen tops
- Has carrying handles for easy portability
- 5 drying programs for many options like when in a hurry or unwrinkled clothes
- Has lint & air intake filters for increasing its efficiency
Vented, Freestanding, Capacity:8 Kgs, Energy Efficiency: C
- 9 hour delayed timer allows you to schedule drying time
- Sensor drying feature identifies moisture in clothes, preventing overdrying
- Reverse action and anti-creasing functions separate clothes to reduce creases
- Large capacity makes it ideal for families
Vented, Freestanding / Wall Mountable, Capacity:2.5 Kgs, Energy Efficiency: C
- Moisture sensor adjusts drying level to the clothes moisture for efficiency
- 200 minutes delayed timer enables you to schedule drying time
- 2 heat settings with up to 160 drying minutes for effective and drying
- Has a low noise level of 57dB
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Tumble Dryers
- Small, compact and lightweight makes it ideal for smaller homes
- Quiet and efficient product won’t disturb you at night
If you live alone, have a small household or need a dryer for your school life, this mini dryer suits you perfectly. It’s small, lightweight and compact enough to fit in small areas. But that doesn’t mean it’s not reliable. It accommodates a load of up to 2.5kgs and has a low and hot heat setting.The lint and air intake filters help in enhancing its drying efficiency.
The 200 minutes timer allows you to dry clothes for a longer time. The dryer has 5 drying programmes; cool, anti-wrinkle, hot, warm, and air dry. The hot mode allows you to dry a load of clothes real fast, which comes in hand when you’re in a hurry. The anti-wrinkle mode makes it possible to wear clothes right from the dryer, without ironing them.
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Has carrying handles
- Low noise level
- Small capacity
- Takes long to dry a load
- Costly for a mini dryer
- Large drying capacity makes it perfect for families
- Affordable product yet very efficient and top-quality
An ideal tumble dryer for a medium to large household needs to have a large capacity. This 8kgs Hoover tumble dryer is an excellent choice for anyone -looking for such a dryer. It's energy efficient, with a C class efficiency you don't have huge bills. The sensor drying programme will automatically adjust the drying cycle depending on the moisture level of your clothes. It also stops the cycle when optimal dryness is achieved. This helps in ensuring there is no over-drying, which can damage your clothes.
There is a reverse action that helps in separating your clothes after drying. Also, the anti-creasing function will keep the drum rotating for up to 2 hours after drying. These 2 features ensure your clothes do not get creased, reducing the need to iron the clothes. Additionally, the cool down cycle will keep the clothes cool enough for you to handle immediately after the drying process.
- 9-hour delay timer
- LED display
- Easy to use
- Has no steaming function
- Can be loud
- Phone app is hard to use
A 7kgs capacity tumble dryer is an excellent size for a medium family, and this Beko model fits the bill. It has an energy rating of C, enabling you to reduce chores and save energy while at it. A full cycle can last up to 135 minutes. There is also a delayed timer of up to 9 hours. With this, you can plan for drying time even when you are not at home and come home to fully dried clothes.
Its sensor drying feature will automatically adjust the drying cycle to suit the moisture level of the clothes. This protects your clothes from over-drying, which can damage the fabric. There is a reverse function that untangles the clothes during the drying process, reducing creases and the need to iron. The anti crease function also comes in hand for this, which lasts up 2 hours after the drying process is over.
- Childproof lock
- Cool down function
- Full filter indicator
- A little loud
- No timer on main display
- Laundry needs longer to dry well
Bidding hanging lines goodbye
We all love a clean pair of sheet or towel, but after the cleaning comes the drying. Depending on what you have washed, you might wait for long hours for it to dry. And not to mention the time you spend hanging clothes to dry can be put into better use.
Especially if you live in a large household where a day worth of laundry can fill several laundry baskets. What you need is a tumble dryer. While these are not a must-have household items, having one is only the beginning to happy laundry days.
Why Give Tumble Dryer A Chance?
Tumble dryers are ideal for drying a load of clothes, in no time. Whether you are looking to dry cotton fabrics or nylon, a tumble dryer will take special care to all fabrics' needs. Most of the models available offer you the option to choose your preferred drying time or drying mode depending on the different fabrics your clothes have.
What's best with tumble dryers, is that they also untangle the clothes, reducing any creases and of course the need to iron the clothes afterwards. With some models you can schedule drying time, even when you are not home or want to wake up to dry clothes.
While choosing the ideal tumble dryer is not easy, knowing what to look for when buying will make the process much easier. Consider your needs, the size of your family, how often you do laundry and other smart features that will make it worth buying a dryer.
First, you need a dryer that is easy to maintain. You can determine this by looking at the filters. How easy is it to access and remove the filters? How often will you need to remove and clean these filters? The water tank also needs to be accessible to help reduce bending when accessing it.
You should also look for a tumble dryer with a reverse drum feature. This feature untangles clothes during and after the drying process. An anti-creasing function is also an important feature to add to this list. Both of these help reduce creases on the clothes, which translates to no or minimum ironing needs of the clothes.
Also consider other smart features like child lock for safety of the kids and a delayed start time to help schedule drying time. Once you have detailed down what you are looking for and have your spending budget ready, getting the ideal tumble dryer will be an easy decision making process. Our guide and recommendations will also make it easy for you to shop for that perfect dryer your home needs.
Always Think About...
- The dryer type, whether it’s vented, condenser or a heat pump. The vented models pump out the damp and hot air through a hose from the drum to the outside. These models need to be on a wall or close to a window. Condenser models will condense the steam into water that’s collected in a removable reservoir. You can place them anywhere in the house. A heat pump model uses hot air to remove water from the clothes. The water will evaporate in the tank. While these are more energy efficient models, they are also more expensive.
- The installation type, which determines where the dryer will sit. Freestanding tumble dryers are more mobile and flexible to deal with. Wall mountable dryers can go on walls in case you have no space on the ground. Integrated dryers are easily installed in hidden areas like behind a door or kitchen cabinets.
- Drum load capacity, usually in Kgs. The more laundry you do or the larger your household, the more the capacity you need. Some models are as low as 2.5 kgs, ideal for anyone who lives alone, while others are as large as 10 kgs, making them ideal for big families.
- Sensor technology, which monitors the moisture levels in the laundry. It will save you drying time and money, and also ensure your clothes do not overstay in the dryer. This technology will adjust the drying time according to the moisture level in the clothes, and automatically stop the cycle when the clothes have reached the optimal drying level.
The greatest tumble dryers are out there and waiting for you to find them. One of them is just perfect for you! It will make your life easier instantly and it will save you time. What are you waiting for? Our guide will lead you on this beautiful trip! All the pros and cons are right here for you! Let's find out the one!