Best 10 VR Headsets
As Of June 2022
We did the
Escape Reality in Gaming with the Best VR Headsets
Do you enjoy spending your downtime playing video games? Are you a PC or console gamer? Any serious player knows that a full stack with a gaming chair, gaming mousepad, gaming monitor, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard and a gaming headset is an essential setup. But, if you want to level up your experience and reach new thrilling heights, VR is the new normal. Virtual reality is the next biggest trend in gaming, with PC and console titles rapidly shifting towards it. A VR headset is a must-have for any virtual reality game. Without a headset, you won’t be able to enjoy the experience as it’s the most important part of the configuration.
The best VR headsets are fully immersive gaming accessories that you can use to enter new worlds and explore eye-catching adventures. Whether you enjoy playing on your smartphone, PC or console, there’s a pick for any platform.
Are you a newbie in gaming? Do you want to know what non-negotiable things to consider before purchasing?
- Compatible Devices: The first thing to check is device compatibility. Manufacturers will say whether a VR headset is only compatible with PC, console or smartphones. It’s important because it might not work with other devices by default.
- Controller Type: The three most common types are move motion controllers, aim controllers and touch controllers.
- Move motion controllers have sensors that identify your range of motion and deliver it in-game.
- Aim controllers are best suited for Role-Playing Games (RPG) or First-Person-Shooter (FPS) games as they look like a weapon.
- Touch controllers have the standard controller buttons like thumbsticks and analogue triggers. They either have wrist straps or are stand-alone with finger touch control.
- If you prefer to have more traditional gameplay, some models can connect via Bluetooth with console controllers.
- Display Resolution: The lens display resolution determines the visuals’ quality. The higher the resolution, the better and more high definition your gaming experience will be. One of the most top quality resolutions will be 3840 x 2160 pixels which is 4K.
- Sound Quality: Sound quality is also critical for a truly immersive experience. The best VR headsets have noise-cancelling headphones that bring the highest audio quality possible. Look for 3D spatial sound in the product description to ensure the resolution is out of this world.
- Ergonomics & Comfort: Most gamers spend countless hours in front of their screens, so it’s vital to find a VR headset that’s comfortable, relaxing and ergonomic. To ensure this, look for foam padding cushions, adjustable straps, eyesight protection systems and a soft nose piece. These features will make your gameplay more enjoyable without any head pressure.
Experience gaming in a completely new way with the best VR headsets. Let yourself into a whole new fast-paced world where extraordinary visuals await! Travel through the Cosmos in a space shuttle, race through Monaco’s Grand Prix or join the cockpit for immediate warfare. Enjoy hours of fun gaming in your bedroom, living room or wherever else you may want! Are you ready to step foot into the future?