Best Women Perfumes
As Of June 2022
We did the
Show Off Your Femininity And Impress Everyone Around You
Wondering what is the right perfume for you? It’s definitely a challenge. A good perfume can make you feel more attractive, boost your confidence and make you feel unique. The fragrance is a personal choice that makes you feel good when wearing it. And that’s why you should spend time choosing the right one for you.
Finding the best perfume is totally a personal thing and shouldn’t be done in a hurry. A nice smelling perfume on someone doesn’t mean it will fit you, too. And with the plethora of brands available in the market, things get complicated. But, testing all the perfumes before choosing one could take ages. Luckily, there are a few tips to consider before buying one. Here’s what you need to keep in mind to help you choose the best perfume for your personality.
- Type of fragrance: Fragrances are divided into Eau de toilette and Eau de parfum, depending on the concentration of perfume oil. Eau de toilets have a lower percentage of perfume oil, making them less intense and ideal for everyday use. Whilst, Eau de perfumes have a stronger scent and are longer lasting; a great choice to stand out.
- Size: Perfumes are sold in various sizes; 1.5ml for samples that you’ll be given if you ask for a sample at a perfume store or buy it online, 15ml for purse sprays, 30ml, 40ml, 50ml, 60ml, 90ml, 100ml and 125ml. The common sizes used are 30ml, 50ml and 100ml. But which size to buy? If you are buying a fragrance for the first time, you better purchase a smaller size. If you are sure about the scent, then go for bigger sizes. The choice is up to you.
- Decide what scent you want: There are various scents to choose from: fruit, floral, musk, spicy and woodsy. Opt for floral scents like lavender, roses, or cherry blossoms if you like softer smells. If you want something more earthy, seek scents like patchouli or firewood. Or if you like spicy scents, then cinnamon or vanilla is for you.
- How long it lasts: While searching for fragrances, you’ll probably come across the terms “sillage” and “longevity”. Sillage is a French word meaning the power of scent and longevity of how long it stays on the skin after application. In simple terms, If a perfume has a weak sillage, it means you won’t smell it unless you get close to your wrist. People usually look for fragrances with good longevity and sillage.
- Think of the occasion: Finally, think of the places and occasions that you will wear your perfume. Do you want one to wear daily at the office? You can find perfumes for all circumstances. And brands are helping you even more, giving you tips on where you can wear their perfumes.
Picking the right fragrance is time-consuming. Yet, you have to spend your time searching for choosing the proper one for your skin and personality. Do your research, check the scents and then decide the best fragrance for you or a loved one, either men or women. Here we have all the details to help you more on how to choose the perfect perfume for you. Be seductive and sophisticated all at once. Which one is your personal favourite?