Best 10 Blenders
As Of March 2021
Blending fruits and vegetables has become a way of life. Whether you need a breakfast boost, lunchtime smoothie, or salad dressing for dinner, the best blenders of the year are here for you!
We did the
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Blenders
- The built-in heating element lets you cook soup in just 20 minutes
- The dedicated cleaning programme makes clean-ups easy
If you want a versatile blender that can handle both hot and cold food, you can’t go wrong with the Ninja HB150UK Blender and Soup Maker. Not only can it blend and chop your food, but the built-in heating elements allow you to cook and sauté it too. Whether you want a delicious hot soup or an ice-cold milkshake, this blender does it all. You can even make jam. Just use one of the many pre-set programmes and away you go.
In addition to the 10 different Auto-iQ programmes, there are 6 manual speed settings for you to choose from. This includes a handy pulse mode. So, you can be sure that whatever your preferences you can get the consistency just right. If you’re unsure where to begin, the Ninja HB150UK comes with an extensive recipe book packed with creative ideas to get you started. A nice touch from an already standout product.
- Hot or Cold Blending
- Auto-iQ and Manual Settings
- No Plastic Container
- Not Dishwasher Safe
- Takes Up Counter Space
- Soup Function Can Be Inconsistent
- The large capacity jug makes this blender perfect for families
- A stylish and versatile appliance with a powerful motor
The Ninja BL682UK2 is more than simply a blender. It’s an all-singing, all-dancing food processor, jug blender, and Nutri-Ninja in one. Of course, to handle a vast range of foods, Ninja had to go big. Thanks to the extremely powerful 1500W motor, the Ninja BL682UK2 makes fast work of even the toughest of foods at 20000 RPM. Pair that with a fantastic range of accessories and you’ll soon see what makes this 3-in-1 blender a clear choice for any kitchen countertop.
Yes, it’s on the large size. But when you consider this is a 3-in-1 appliance, you’ll find it actually saves space (and plug sockets too). This bigger size means that you can make more of your favourite smoothies, milkshakes, or sauces. In fact, the 2.1L jug capacity was among the largest of the blenders we reviewed. It’s the perfect option for families or for those who love
- Generous 2.1L Jug Capacity
- Versatile 3-in-1 Food Processor & Blender
- Easy to Clean & Dishwasher Safe
- Can’t Handle Hot Liquids
- Bulky Size is Difficult to Store
- Struggles with Berry Seeds
- A modern and sturdy blender from an established brand
- Pro-Blend 6 3D tech helps you get more nutrients into your diet
Philips has gained a long-standing reputation based on its innovative design and build quality. Part of the Avance Collection, the Philips HR3652/01 is no different and offers a sturdy yet modern appliance that won’t disappoint. This incredible blender is simple yet powerful. Capable of an impressive 35000 RPM, the ProBlend 6 3D Technology helps blend your food into a silky smooth consistency. This not only makes drinking your favourite smoothie more pleasant, but you’ll get more nutrients as a result.
The intelligent auto shut-off safety function also ensures that the motor won’t burn out or heat-up your ice-cold creations. While the clever preset Smoothie Mode makes this blender practically foolproof. Clean-up is relatively easy and safe too, thanks to the detachable blades and dishwasher safe parts. The glass jug is also a nice touch and is a testament to the care and attention that Philips has put into designing this blender.
- Overheating Protection with Auto-Off
- Very Smooth Blending
- Glass Heat-Resistant Jug
- Quite Loud on High-Speed Settings
- Blades Aren’t Dishwasher Safe
- Lid Can Be Difficult to Remove
Blending! Too Easy… Super Healthy!
Blenders have come into our lives and households and made our lives easier. Whether you are a gym enthusiast in need of protein shakes, a vegan who prefers blended meals, or a mum that needs a smooth soup for dinner, a blender will meet all your needs.
Whether you live alone or have a family, you need a versatile blender that will meet all your day to day kitchen needs. Are you ready to come with us on the journey of finding the best blenders? Either you want to crush some fruits, puree food, or even prepare a breakfast pancake batter, the solution is simple! Why waste another minute?
Why Give Blenders A Chance?
While there are many appliances in your kitchen, very few will give you multiple uses. Think about it, which appliance can save the day if you need to pulp fruit, blend vegetables for your baby, or whip up a protein shake post-workout? A blender does all that and so much more.
Today’s blenders are very versatile and that means you can make the same great tasting smoothie at home or on the go. Some blenders come with a ready-to-mix in a bottle so you can throw in all your ingredients, press a button to blend, and take the bottle with you once it is ready. What a great convenience!
Choosing the right blender for you can be quite a task considering all the options in the market. What has worked well for one consumer may not be the right choice for you. Well, with a little research you can narrow down the one that best fits your needs.
Did you know that blenders have been around since the 1920s? That tells you how long ago man realized the need for an appliance in the kitchen to break down food. Whether for home or commercial use like restaurants, this is one great appliance that you need to save your time while preparing meals.
Do you want to throw a party with drinks without a lot of effort? Well, a blender that can crush ice, make a smoothie, and mix your drinks and fruit is what you need. Some blenders are large enough to make a round of drinks so you don’t keep your guests waiting. Wouldn’t you want a great appliance that does all these right on your kitchen countertop?
If you need a reliable kitchen helper, that will cut down your time to make thick liquids so you can do other things, then a blender is what you need. While there are many options out there that might confuse you, there's no need to worry! We can help you narrow down the choices and make the decision that is right for you. There is a blender for everyone, every budget, and every kitchen space.
Always Think About...
- Capacity: How much you need to blend may differ from day-to-day. On days when you need an individual smoothie then the 16 oz is the ideal blender bottle. On other days, you may be serving drinks for a small group of friends then you need a 72 oz blender. There are blenders for a single-serve and up to 6 cups to meet all your demands.
- Pitcher material: Pitchers are either made of glass or plastic. While a pitcher made of glass means there is no risk of toxins, it is easy to break. That means that plastic is a better choice as it is shatter-proof, more durable, and safer as long as it is BPA free.
- Motor: If you love to work out and need a post-workout smoothie then you need a motor with enough horsepower that works fast and gives you a finely blended smoothie. If you're one of those types who work out multiple times a week, then you need a motor that will survive heavy usage and not break down after several months of use.
The perfect blender for you is somewhere out there and waits for you to find it! Read our guide and find the one that meets all your demands from performance and size, to quietness during usage and ease of cleaning. Whether you are a pro or a beginner, a blender should be the hallmark appliance of any kitchen.