Best 10 Electric Bikes
As Of March 2021
Tired of your daily commute? Want a new and hassle-free way to get around the city? With an electric bike, you can get fit, save money, and power up that hill - No sweat!
What if we said you could do all this whilst also lowering your carbon footprint? Battery-powered, eBikes offer a safe and environmentally friendly way to travel. No more searching for parking spaces, buying costly fuel, or paying for public transport.
Check our guide!
We did the
22 mph Max Speed, 350W Rear Hub Motor, 26" Wheel Diameter, Weighs 22kg
- 5 setting smart computer with LED display keeps you in the know
- Removable 36V 13Ah li-ion battery makes recharging easy
- LED adaptive headlights are bright enough for night riding
- 21-35 speed shimano professional transmission system is versatile
15.5 mph Max Speed, 250W Rear Hub Motor, 16" Wheel Diameter, Weighs 19.5kg
- 6-speed Shimano mechanical shifting adapts to road conditions
- Folding frame is extremely convenient for storage and travelling
- Large-capacity 36V li-ion front battery holds its charge for longer
- High-tech system lets you choose between 3 riding modes
15.5 mph Max Speed, 250W Rear Hub Motor, 26" Wheel Diameter, Weighs 27kg
- Easily stores always thanks to quick folding frame
- 21 speed shifter won’t struggle with hills
- 8Ah lithium battery allows for an impressive 15-35 miles per charge
- Versatile design lets you choose between assisted travel or exercise
15.5 mph Max Speed, 250W Geared Hub Motor, 14" Wheel Diameter, Weighs 16kg
- LED displays lets you know everything from speed to battery status
- Choose between 3 gear options for an assisted pedaling boost
- 15° climbing capacity makes the commute easy - even uphill
- Fold it up & store it at home, in the office or take it on the train
15.5 mph Max Speed, 250W Front Hub Motor, 26" Wheel Diameter, 36V 8AH Lithium Battery
- Shifting lever controls are very user-friendly
- Anti-slip resistant thick wheels won’t slip or slide in the rain
- Get there faster & avoid traffic with the easy to use power assist throttle
- Removable battery makes charging quick & convenient
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Electric Bikes
- Brilliant entry-level bike with easy to use controls
- Lightweight and foldable, perfect for the commute to work
If you’re searching for a new and convenient way to commute to work, then you should take a look at the ANCHEER AN-EB004 folding electric bike. The lightweight folding frame not only saves space but is compact enough to take with you on the bus, on the train or on the tube. Once at work, neatly fold it up and store it under your desk. No need for cumbersome bike chains or locks.
Built to last, the high-strength carbon steel front fork and aluminium frame can handle daily use on and off-road. Able to absorb those irksome bumps and dips, the wide 20” wheels make for a comfortable, smooth ride whatever the terrain. Choose from three different riding modes (manual, assisted or full e-bike) to suit the situation. The 250W motor provides plenty of power to get up that hill, pull away from traffic, and cruise at 15mph when you’ve had enough of pedaling.
- Space-saving collapsible frame
- Lightweight aluminum alloy
- Arrives equipped with LED light
- Takes a while to assemble
- Instructions could be clearer
- Only available in black or white
- Ergonomically designed and comfortable to use
- High powered and extremely easy to use
For an electric bike that can easily handle off-road riding, the Hyuhome Smart Mountain Bike should be at the top of your list. From the solid frame construction to the wide 26” fat tyres, this electric mountain bike can handle a variety of terrains – no problem. There are three riding modes to choose from (manpower, boost, or electric power) which can all be accessed via the easy to use on-board controls.
Keep an eye on your speed, distance, battery status, modes and other settings with the convenient LED display. The removable battery is particularly handy and allows for easy charging which takes just 3-4 short hours for a full charge. It also reduces the risk of theft. The ergonomic design of the frame and handlebars ensure a smooth and comfortable ride whatever the distance. While the LED adaptive headlights and horn won’t let you down when riding at night
- Large capacity battery charges quickly
- Very comfortable to use
- Simple intuitive controls
- Doesn’t arrive fully charged
- Doesn’t have a UK plug
- Only 5 transmission gears
- A reasonably priced electric bike for all fitness levels
- A safe and convenient way to get to work
Ride it, fold it, store it and take it anywhere. The WoRamy FIIDO D2S truly is the perfect electric bike for those who want something versatile, powerful and easy to use. Able to reach speeds of up to 15.5 mph, the 250W rear hub motor offers a much-needed boost when on the road or in heavy traffic. While the rear shock absorbers ensure a smooth and bump-free ride on a multitude of road surfaces.
At just over 19kg, it’s lightweight too. Combine that with the foldable frame and you’ve got the ideal commuter bike. For those summer weekends away, the compact size can easily fit in your boot for that impromptu camping and biking adventure – no need for troublesome bike racks or trailers! It’s even small enough to put in a carry bag for extra convenience and protection in bad weather conditions.
- Shock absorbers provide a smooth ride
- Safe & responsive brakes
- Foldable frame is easy to store
- Have to buy a UK adapter
- Only available in white or grey
- Wheels aren’t very wide
Speed Around Effortlessly With An Electric Bike!
Do you ever find yourself getting tired when cycling around? Invest in an efficient electric bike today and never again worry about those big hills or long journeys. An electric bike is fitted with a powerful battery to speed you to your destination at over 15-30 MPH.
Perhaps you live in a busy city where car parking is a problem. Maybe you are concerned about pollution in your area. An electric bike is easy to park, just use a standard cycling bay. Some models are even fold-away so you can store them inside.
Why give Electric Bikes a Chance?
Unlike cars and motorcycles, electric bikes create no air pollution, making them great for the environment. They also feature a hybrid cycling mode, which means you can use the pedals if you’re feeling energetic. Using an electric bike regularly can improve your personal fitness and health.
In addition, they are cheap to run. For example, you do not need insurance, tax, or a license to ride an electric bike. As they require no fuel, the only cost is the extra electric you’ll use to charge them. If you commute to work every day or make any regular journey, the savings will soon add up!
What Type of Electric Bike suits you?
- Folding Frame: This design is perfect if you prefer to store your electric bike indoors. You can also take the bike on public transport like trains or buses, and easily relocate the bike with your car.
- Fixed Frame: Electric bikes with a fixed frame generally have a stronger and more robust design. They are usually bigger and heavier than folding-frame models. The disadvantage is that they are more difficult to store indoors when not in use.
Electric bikes are relatively new to the market. The recent advancement in battery technology means more and more models are starting to appear. With so many options, it can be confusing to select the right model for your individual needs. What top speed do you require? How long will the battery last? Don’t worry, our guide can lead you in the right direction.
Investing in a new eBike can make your life easier and save you money in the long run. With no license, tax or insurance required you’ll reduce your costs over time. They are also good for the environment, creating no air pollution. Many electric bikes allow you to pedal for extra power, which is great for building leg strength and increasing your cardio performance.
You’ll never have to worry about finding a parking place again. Simply use a cycling bay or even fold away your electric bike and store safely indoors. Furthermore, if you live in a busy city where traffic is a problem, traveling with an electric bike can save you time. Effortlessly cut through cars and arrive at your destination quicker!
What’s in it for you? How about a cheaper, more convenient commute to work every day, less environmental impact and improved personal health and fitness. But with so many models available, buying an eBike can be a daunting task. The last thing you want to do is waste your hard-earned money on something which isn’t quite right. Let us help you find your perfect electric bike today!
Always Think About...
- Max Speed: This will give you an idea of the motor power. If you’re in a hurry and want to get to your destination quickly, or perhaps have some big hills on your route, look for a model with high maximum speed.
- Weight: How heavy the electric bike is will determine how easy it is to maneuver. A heavy model may be more stable but will take more effort to pedal up hills or carry from place to place. Think about how strong you are and if you can handle a larger model.
- Wheel Diameter: The wheel diameter will affect the bike’s performance. It will also have an impact on comfort and efficiency. A bigger wheel will give you better stability, especially if you ride off-road or encounter any obstacles like curbs or potholes. Larger wheels will also mean larger tires which can cost more to maintain or replace over time.
To save money, save the environment, and save time, make the switch today and invest in an electric bike! You’ll never again get stuck in traffic or struggle to find parking. Use our guide and find the perfect model for you. We’ll lead you every step of the way and help you start your new healthy and eco-conscious life.