Best 10 Evaporative Coolers
As Of March 2021
Summer is around the corner. While it is fun to hit the beach and dress-down, the 100 degrees plus temperature can get one really cranky. This is where an evaporative cooler comes in.
We did the
10 litre capacity, 3 speed-fan, 7.5 hour timer, Remote and LED control system
- Built-in night mode to reduce fan speed automatically which is quieter
- Automatic oscillation feature
- LED night light can create a peaceful environment while using it in your bedroom
- Comes with 2 ice packs to keep you cooler than ever
400 ml capacity, 3 speed-fan, 2 and 4 hours timer, Manual / button control system
- 80 degrees air baffle adjustment covers your room equally
- Has a handle for easy portability so you can move it around whenever you want
- Up to 8 hours running time so it go through a whole night
- Humid spraying function for a fresher environment
320 ml capacity, 3 speed-fan, 2, 4 and 6 hour timers, Manual / button control system
- 90 degrees automatic oscillation feature
- Very quiet especially on low speed makes it ideal for bedrooms
- Lightweight for portability so you can take it anywhere around your place
- Adjustable fan blades let you create exactly the environment that you want
380 ml capacity, 3 speed-fan, Has no timer, Touch Panel control system
- USB rechargeable using power bank, laptop, or car charging
- Water level indicator keeps you informed all the time
- Low noise level up to 40dB makes it a perfect option for light sleepers
- 90 degree adjustable shutters cover the room ideally
5 litres capacity, 3 speed-fan, Has no timer, Manual/button control system
- 4 castor wheels for portability so you don’t have to carry it yourself
- Wide-angle oscillation function
- Comes with 2 ice packs to keep you cooler than ever
- Low noise level lets you sleep peacefully while having it next to your bed
2 litres capacity, 2 speed-fan, Has no timer, Manual/buttons control system
- Auto shut off feature when there’s no water for extra safety
- Low energy consumption is what you need to keep your pocket full
- 4 hours running time so you can reach the perfect conditions
- Lightweight for portability, forget about bulky devices
5 litres capacity, 3 speed-fan, 7-hour timer, Remote control system
- Auto cut off feature keeps you safe
- 45 degrees oscillation function creates a cool and fresh environment through the room
- Soft control button with LED indicators makes it super friendly to the user
- Lightweight for portability, move it around easily
4 litres capacity, 3 speed-fan, 12 hour timer, Remote control system
- 12 hours built-in timer lets you have total control over its function
- 3 wind modes for desired coolness that suit all types of users
- Comes with 2 ice packs to keep you cool and fresh all the time
- Has a water level indicator so there’s no need for checking
610 ml capacity, 3 speed-fan, Has no timer, Wireless remote control system
- 10 hours running time per fill makes it one of the best in the market
- Built-in blue LED lamp for night light creates a peaceful atmosphere while you’re sleeping
- Dishwasher safe filter makes it super convenient to use and maintain
- Light and portable
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Evaporative Coolers
- High capacity and portable evaporator
- Remote and LED panel control systems for a friendly experience
ProBreeze air cooler is what you need if you are looking for a multi-purpose and portable evaporative cooler. It has 4 operating modes and 3 fan speeds. With the operating modes, you can choose amongst fan, cooling, night, and natural-time modes. The night-time mode will automatically reduce the fan speed, saving energy, and giving you an optimal sleeping environment.
Compared to most small-sized and portable coolers, it has a large 10 litre capacity water tank. It comes with 2 reusable ice packs for a cooler breeze during summer. While it’s easy to control using the remote or LED panel, just set the 7.5-hour timer and let this little cutie run as long as you want. It is highly reliable and easy to take it with you anywhere you need it, thanks to the easy-rolling castor wheels.
- Easy to use and control
- Built-in timer up to 7.5 hours
- Easy maneuverability with the wheels
- Highly priced
- Constant cleaning of the filters
- Can be a bit loud on high speed
- 7 LED night light options can create a peaceful environment
- Handle at the top for easy carrying without worries
If you are looking for a small and portable, highly-functional evaporative cooler on a lower budget, this will be an excellent choice. The 7 night light options, all LED, is an excellent touch that most mini-coolers in the market do not have. It makes it a great choice especially for the kids’ room. It has a timer for either 2 or 4 hours, so you can choose your preferred run time.
The water tank has a capacity of 400 ml, a little lower than the first option we have recommended, but still higher than most in the market. When full, it can run up to 8 hours, depending on your fan speed level from the 3 available options. When dry, there is a water level indicator that will flash as a notification. It is easily portable, thanks to the handle at the top.
- Affordable price
- Automatic noise level adjustment
- Humidification spray for cooler air
- Small capacity water tank
- Has no remote control
- Only 4 hours timer
- 90 degrees automatic oscillating function
- Amazing results that create a perfect environment for your family
This Infray evaporative cooler is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a small tank capacity cooler. Although the tank can only handle 320 ml of water, this cooler can serve you in 3 ways; as a cooler, humidifier, and air purifier. It also has 3 fan speed settings so you can choose between low, medium, and high, which are all quiet.
For such a small evaporative cooler, it comes with its own advantageous features, like the 3 timers of 2, 4, and 6 hours. You can manually adjust the fan blades or just press the oscillation function and let the fun rotate up to 90 degrees on its own. Also, there is a spray feature to automatically spray the air around you and make it cooler.
- 6-hour timer
- Humidifying spray feature
- Low noise levels
- Low capacity water tank
- Does not have a remote control
- Water overflow when no well balanced
Staying Cool in the Heat
A hot environment can be really uncomfortable, especially during the summer. On most occasions, it makes you lazier. All you want to do is lie around and drink as many cold drinks as you can. But how long will this last? How effective is it, especially when you want to stay home and work?
With the right equipment, though, you can get through these periods like a pro. All it takes is shopping for an ideal evaporative cooler. One that suits your needs, your space, and does not leave a dent in your wallet.
Why Give Evaporative Coolers A Chance?
An evaporative cooler is the only device that can keep you cool and comfortable through the uncomfortable hot days and nights. They have more power than the small fans and depending on the model, can keep the air at least 12 yards around you cool.
Even if you are worried about those long afternoons by the patio, pool, or at the garden during the family BBQ sessions, an evaporative cooler will still have you sorted. Most brands have wheels that make it quite easy for you to move them around to your preferred area. Others have 2 to 5 settings so you can choose how cool you need your space to be.
Shopping for evaporative coolers is not as easy and fancy as we would like it to be. There are numerous options to choose from - from different brands to different models and varying features. How can you decide when faced with all these? And how sure are you that your choice is the best and has what you are looking for?
Evaporative coolers range from indirect to direct evaporative coolers while others are mountable. Direct evaporative coolers are also known as swamp coolers. They are easy to maintain, portable, energy-efficient, and very affordable. Indirect evaporative coolers are not portable and don’t add humidity in the air. However, they are ideal for large spaces and generate more cool air. You can mount Mountable coolers on the ground, roof, or the window.
It is important to think about all these factors when getting an evaporative cooler. Making your environment cool during the hot season is paramount for a comfortable life. Your house will be more than comfortable for you and your loved ones.
Why is it important for you? If you can get a portable evaporative cooler, you do not have to go to the beach or swimming pool every day for that cool breeze. You can wheel your cooler around the house, the patio, the garden, and enjoy your afternoon at the comfort of your home.
Always Think About...
- Portability is ideal if you prefer a cooler that you can carry around the house. Portable coolers will have two or four wheels that are stable even outdoors. If you are looking for a portable cooler, then it needs to be light. This will make it even easier to take it outside the house.
- CFM and fan speeds matter, since it determines the distribution of air when using the coolers. The higher the CFM, the better the cooler is for a large space. If you are looking for a cooler for a small space, a cooler with a low CFM is ideal. Coolers have 2 or 3 fan speeds, meaning you can choose between low, medium, and high speeds.
- The level of the noise is important, depending on where you want the cooler to go. If you want a cooler for your bedroom, then you need to check the noise level so you are not up all night wondering why you bought the evaporator.
Evaporative coolers are here to stay! And as the summer keeps getting warmer every year, it would become more of a necessity than a thing of comfort! And we really know how difficult it can be to find the perfect one for you! The one with all the features that will cover your needs. But worry no more! We have all the information you're going to need! This guide will show you the way!