Best 10 Food Processors
As Of February 2021
Don’t waste your time manually chopping, dicing, and slicing! For consistent results, every time - an electric food processor is what you need. Chop, shred, grind, slice, whisk, grate and knead with ease! It’s precision cooking at its finest.
We did the
0.5L Capacity, 600W Power, 2 Settings, H23.5 x W17.5 x D17.5cm
- 1 button, 2 speeds! Pressure-sensitive speed control is easy to use
- Food-grade 304 stainless steel mixing bowl won’t crack or break
- No more spills or mess with plastic sealing ring
- Strong construction can handle ice, meat & hard veg with ease
2.1L Capacity, 1500W Power, 9 Settings, H45 x W29.5 x D18cm
- 3-in-1 food processor, blender & saves valuable space
- High precision blades rotate up to 20,000RPM for great results every time
- Simply press a button & let Ninja’s Auto-iQ do the rest
- Powerful motor lets you slice, shred, chop, grate, mix & blend
3L Capacity, 950W Power, 3 Settings, H42.5 x W21 x D26 cm
- Good Housekeeping & Quiet Mark approved
- Slices, grates, chops, whisks, blends & kneads with ease!
- Simple 3 button operation (Stop, Auto, Pulse) for effortless food preparation
- Extra-large feeding tube & container is ample enough for 4-6 servings
3.5L Capacity, 1000W Power, 3 Settings, H42 X W25 X D22cm
- Integrated drawer keeps all the accessories in one place
- Multifunctional design lets you shred, chop, dice, slice & knead
- The attractive matte black finish won’t look out of place in your kitchen
- High-powered motor makes fast & light work of ingredients
3L Capacity, 1000W Power, 8 Settings, H39 x W21 x D22 cm
- Seamlessly switch from food processor to blender with the dual drive system
- Reversible slicing & grating discs save space
- Take control with the 8 variable speed settings & pulse function
- The large capacity container is the perfect size for families
1.9L Capacity, 350W Power, 4 Settings, H37.5 x W23 x D19 cm
- Chop, mix, puree, slice & grate a multitude of ingredients in seconds
- Avoid annoying spills & accidents with clever Bladelock Technology
- Achieve optimum results with two different sized bowls
- The generous 5-year guarantee gives you peace of mind
3.7L Capacity, 2000W Power, 24 Settings, H60.5 x W45 x D31.5 cm
- QUAD® Blade System gets the job done faster!
- Variable slicing disk (0.5 to 8 mm) allows for precision food prep with minimal effort
- Follow recipes down to a tee with the LCD task timer
- Handy storage box lets you keep all the accessories in one place
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Food Processors
- An effective mini chopper that can handle a variety of ingredients
- Stackable design saves cupboard, fridge and countertop space
For those who want a speedy way to prep their ingredients, the Ninja Professional Stackable Chopper is brilliant. Simple yet effective, this mini food processor makes light work of chopping, mincing, pureeing, and grinding. Perfect for creating tantalising dressings, chunky salsas, and flavourful spice mixes with little to no effort. The easy to use one-touch control lets you seamlessly adjust the speed by either pressing lightly or firmly - it couldn’t be easier!
The clever stackable BPA free containers are sealable and easy to store. Made too much? No problem. They can even be kept in the fridge! Just pop on the lid and you’ve got some tasty leftovers for tomorrow. Perfect for meal prep in advance or for those with a busy lifestyle that need fast but nutritious food on the go. The Ninja NJ1002UKBK is fairly lightweight (just 950g) and won’t take up a lot of room on your worktop. It’s the ideal size for small and compact kitchens.
- Compact & easy to store
- Easy to clean
- Uncomplicated design
- Limited functionality
- Small capacity
- Struggles with softer ingredients
- Very strong build for speed and versatility
- You can choose between two modes to achieve your goals
Another great option among the food processors is this one from LINKChecf. As you can probably imagine, it's a small one that makes it super portable and compact. Store it easily whenever you want and take it out just while cooking. That way you won't have to sacrifice any space in your kitchen, especially if you live in a small home.
It's so easy to use thanks to its one-button operation and has two different modes so you can cover most of the recipes that you want to try. The solid stainless steel bowl won't be scratched and won't slip out of your hands. Plus, it's dishwasher safe to make the cleaning process a walk in the park. You can rest assured about its efficiency as well, as it comes with stainless steel blades that stay sharp even after years of use.
- A little loud
- Not for big groups
- Not too many options
- Excellent build quality from a brand you can trust
- Compact design so you can save space in your kitchen
Let's talk about this little miracle than can upgrade your kitchen without much of an effort. Kenwood is a brand that you can trust and can provide you with appliances of top-quality. This is one of them! If you're looking for a compact and portable solution that won't cause you any trouble and can be stored easily to save space, then this is the one you should go for.
The stainless steel blades are a great example of durability, strength and reliability that won't let you down on your daily tasks. You can control the speed very easily so the outcome will be exactly how you want it. The 350ml bowl is more than enough while cooking for 1-4 people. Plus it comes with a safety interlock bowl to enhance safety and security.
- Compact & Portable
- Dishwasher safe
- Top-quality materials
- Not for big families
- Not many options
- Not the strongest one
Food Prep Made Easy With A Food Processor!
Do you love to cook but hate the prep work? Perhaps your hectic lifestyle prevents you from getting creative in the kitchen? Well, with a food processor, you not only gain back valuable time but you can relax in the knowledge that you’ll get precision results every time.
From chopping and grinding to grating and slicing, an electric food processor can be an invaluable tool in the kitchen. Available in a variety of different sizes, capacities, and wattages, there’s a food processor to suit your needs and then some.
Why give Food Processors a Chance?
With a food processor by your side, there’s nothing to hold you back. There’s no need for ninja knife skills, deadly sharp blades, or treacherous mandolin slicers and graters – Ouch! Effortlessly follow that new recipe down to a tee and achieve your cooking goals without all the boring bits - or at the risk of losing a finger!
Just imagine being able to create your own nut butter, dips, energy balls, or baby food at home. With a food processor to do all the hard grunt work for you, you can concentrate on taking control of your diet. Not only do you get the satisfaction of making a delicious meal, you know exactly what it contains. All the ingredients will be fresh and can be catered to you and your family’s likes, dislikes, and dietary requirements. Healthy eating has never been easier!
What Types of Food Processors Suit You?
There are two main categories of food processors that you should consider buying:
- Mini Food Processors: Also known as food choppers, these compact food processors take up very little countertop space. Great for small kitchens, casual users, and single people. They are typically low powered due to their small size and have limited functionality. Depending on the model, this type of food processor can chop, puree, and grind to a satisfactory degree.
- Full-Sized Food Processors: Available in a variety of sizes, this type of food processor can handle more volume than a mini food processor. Full-sized food processors generally have variable speed settings and a larger feed chute. Depending on the model, it may also have some pre-sets, along with a larger range of attachments, accessories, and functions. Ideal for families, batch cooking, and those who favour versatility and performance over space-saving.
With so much choice, choosing the best food processor can be exhausting. Do you need a full-sized machine, or will a mini chopper be enough? Are you really going to use all those attachments and functions, or will something simpler do? Try to think about how often you’re going to use it and what you need it for. There’s no need to buy that all-singing all-dancing full-sized food processor if you’re only going to use it once or twice a year.
With the right food processor at hand, there’s no need to waste your time with repetitive, menial tasks. Just press a button and hey presto - beautifully chopped food in an instant! Most food processors have dishwasher safe parts too, so whatever your time constraints, clean-up is quick and hassle-free.
For more advanced users, a food processor with extra functionality might be for you. Kneading, whisking, and blending are just a few of the possibilities when equipped with the right attachments. Whilst the initial cost will be higher, a multifunctional food processor combines several appliances in one. This will ultimately save you space and money in the long run as there’s no need for a different appliance for each task.
Cooking is easy when you have access to the right tools and equipment. A food processor is an excellent way to hone your skills without having to endlessly slave away chopping and dicing ingredients. We know how important it is to choose the best appliance for you and your kitchen. That’s why we’ve painstakingly researched the ins and outs of the top ten food processors available right now so that you don’t have to.
Always Think About...
- Capacity & Size: The capacity and size of a food processor will determine how much of something you can make. This is usually measured in either millilitres, litres or cups. The size of the food processor will also be an important factor, especially if you’re short on space. Consider where you’re going to put it and how much of a footprint it is going to take up. If you plan to store it away, make sure it will fit in your cupboards.
- Power & Performance: Measured in watts, the power of a food processor determines how fast and efficiently the motor will perform tasks. The higher the wattage, the better it will handle troublesome or large quantities of ingredients. More often than not, multifunctional (those that can knead or blend for example), or variable speed food processors will have a higher wattage. Conversely, performance will also be controlled by the quality of the blades.
- Settings & Attachments: Each food processor comes with its own assortment of attachments and accessories. From different sized bowls and feed chutes to various cutting, slicing, dicing, and kneading tools, each brings their own special something to the plate. Ultimately, what you plan to use the food processor for will be a big deciding factor. If you need something versatile, then a food processor with lots of attachments, settings, and auto-programmes is what you should be opting for.
Like a food processor, we slice, dice, and grind our way to the truth. We’ve picked ten of the best food processors to save you time, money, and sorrow later down the line. Our guide has all the latest food processors, advice, insights, and more! Take a look at our top picks to narrow down your decision and help you purchase a food processor today!