Best 10 Gas Barbecues
As Of March 2021
Cooking is a form of therapy. And nothing can beat the feeling of passing an afternoon barbecuing scrumptious meals for your loved ones. Which is why you need a BBQ.
We did the
Steel Material, Chrome Grill Grill Type, 42 * 27 CM Grill Size, Portable
- With a complete Lava rock that gives your BBQ a smoky and delicious flavour
- Has 2 legs that are also foldable for storage and portability that also double as a lid retainer
- Operates on both Butane and Propane gases
- It is lightweight and compact
Stainless Steel Material, Porcelain Coated Steel Grill Type, 42 * 42 CM Grill Size, Portable
- Tru-Infrared cooking system that ensures your food is evenly cooked
- Surefire electronic igniter for easy lighting
- The wheels have 2 locking casters so you can lock the grill for stability
- A warming rack for placing food and keeping it warm
Steel Material, Aluminium Grill Plate Grill Type, 28 CM Grill Size, Portable
- Comes with 4 interchangeable cooking surfaces
- A single control knob for total control and an automatic piezo ignition button for easy lighting
- Foldable legs with rubber at the bottom that give it more stability
- Comes in a bag for easy portability
Enamelled & Stainless Steel Material, Enamelled Grate Grill Type, 61 * 32 Grill Size, Portable
- Has one side burner ignitable using Piezo
- 2 castor wheels that make it possible for you to move it around with no fuss
- Compatible with both Propane and Butane gas
- Has a warming rack you can use to rest your veggies and meat when cooking
Steel Material, Cast Iron Grate Grill Type, 47 * 47 CM Grill Size, Portable
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System ensures the food is evenly cooked
- A warming rack that will keep your food warm for a long time
- 2 foldable side tables that give you enough space
- Side shelves that are foldable, and give you enough storage area
Stainless Steel Material, Porcelain-enameled cast-iron Grill Type, 36.9 * 68.6 CM Grill Size, Portable
- Push-button ignition is super comfortable to use even for beginners
- It runs on liquid petroleum gas with one steel burner
- Fully assembled out of the box makes it super easy
- A steel lid for covering and protecting the cooking area
Steel Material, Enamelled Steel Grill Type, 60 * 17 CM Grill Size, Portable
- The front side has an integrated shelf for ample storage
- 2 foldable side plates with hanging hooks on both ends that give you a big room
- A steel lid for covering the cooking area in case you want to grill indirectly
- 2 wheels for easy movement
Steel Material, Enamel Coated Grill Grill Type, 45 *45 CM Grill Size, Portable
- 2 cooking burners with integrated ignition knobs for quick lighting
- Built-in thermometer on the outer side for total control
- Two folding side table on both sides and an enclosed front giving you ample room
- Removable grease tray for easy cleaning
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Gas Barbecues
A gas BBQ does not have to cost you an arm and a leg. You do not need hundreds of pounds to afford this highly efficient gas BBQ. It is perfect for anyone who travels a lot so you can take it with you when you go camping or hiking. Its legs are foldable, which makes it compact for easy storage and portability. Also, the legs lock the lid in place, making it easier for you to carry it around.
It comes with lava rock for better heating of the grill, and also enhances the smoky flavour of your BBQ. It is compatible with either Butane or Propane gases. With its legs, you can easily place it on a table when cooking. It has a lid that covers the cooking area for protection when not in use. The lid also slides on the side when cooking so you do not have to place it on the ground when cooking.
- Easy to assemble
- Highly portable
- Cones with lava rock
- Regulator not included
- No versatile usage
- Hose not included
- Versatile usage and highly efficient
- Easy to move around
How deep into your wallet are you willing to go for a grill? While this one is on a high-end budget and has only 2 burners, it is versatile, efficient, and worth the money for scrumptious meals. For starters, it uses a TRU-infrared cooking system, which delivers evenly cooked food, with fewer flares, more juicy food by at least 50%, and uses at least 30% of the gas. The lid has a thermometer and a handle for safety when handling.
It is also easy to light, just push the lighting button and the Surefire Electronic Igniter will do the rest. If you want a baguette or a burger bun, or to keep your food warm, the warming rack on the inside will handle that. There are 2 side shelves you can use to place your cooking items or prepare food. For easy portability, it has wheels with 2 locking casters for stability.
- Saves on gas
- High heat with even cooking
- Storage shelves
- Starter not durable
- Long assembly time
- Big capacity but affordable
- Versatile use and easy to move around
This CosmoGrill 4+1 deluxe grill with burners is an excellent choice if you are looking for a bigger and versatile gas bbq at an affordable price. It has a side burner for griddle or pan cooking. Despite its huge size, it has 4 wheels at the bottom for easy carting. Also, two of the wheels have integrated braking functions that lock the grill in place, making it more stable when in use.
It is compatible with 31Mbar propane gas regulator and 28 Mbar Butane gas regulator. A large warming rack is on the inside of the lid, which keeps your food warm and gives you a place to rest your veggies and meats. The grilling plates are enameled, so food will not stick. It has a big hood you can cover for indirect grilling, with a thermometer and a handle on the front.
- Storage cabinet
- Efficient gas usage
- Integrated thermometer
- Long assembly time
- Regulator not included
- Thermometer not reliable sometimes
Rediscovering your culinary skills; Let’s Barbecue Away!
Any form of cooking lightens up your mood, soothes your soul, is therapeutic, and an excellent way to wind up a long week. This includes a barbecue session, where you can grill a scrumptious steak, ribs, chicken, or potatoes. Just let your culinary skills and imagination run wild as you experiment with various recipes.
And for this, you need the right equipment by your side. Choosing the best BBQ equipment is not as easy as we would all like it to be. But with our help, you are closer to filling your home with sweet and savoury tastes of meals.
Why give Barbecues a Chance?
A gas barbecue is everything you need if you are looking for a clean burn. Who wants to grill in a smoky area, have to spend your time stocking the fire, loading up more charcoal or wood to keep the fire burning, and still deal with the ash and ember cleaning afterwards.
Barbecuing sometimes is about spending more of your time concentrating on the meals you are making. And a gas barbecue is ideal for that since it has more heat and no soot. Also, your meat will have more moisture compared to other modes of grilling, making it tastier.
There is numerous gas barbecues in the market to choose from, which makes your decision-making even harder. Which gas is ideal to use? How many burners would you get? Is versatility ideal? And is your budget ideal for what you are looking for? First, list down all the features you will need from a gas grill to make your decision-making process easier.
BBQ equipment has evolved, bringing different models, including various models for a gas BBQ. While it is confusing to narrow down to a specific one, it also gives you a wide array of choices, depending on your needs. So, whether you are looking for a highly compact and portable gas bbq for your travels or one for home use only, you will get it.
And, whichever model or brand you choose, you are guaranteed to get well cooked and savoury meals, and no burning misadventures. On top of that, you will enjoy your cooking prowess, have some time alone to get all the stress away and feed your loved ones while at it. Surely, nothing beats that feeling!
Without further ado, get to shopping for your perfect gas BBQ. Our selection is here to make it much easier for you to pick the best gas BBQ available in the UK. This summer, it is time you rediscovered the chef in you by barbecuing all those scrumptious meals you have been meaning to try.
Always Think About...
- Portability matters a lot, depending on where you want to use your gas bbq. Do you need one for home usage only or one that you can take with you when you are out there discovering nature or camping? Bigger gas barbecues are not ideal for travel but will have wheels for easy movement within your home. The smaller and compact models are the ones to go for if you need a travel gas bbq.
- Grill size and the number of burners will determine how much food you can make. The bigger sized gas grills come with different numbers of burners, 2, 4, or six. The more the burners, the more food you can make, and the more expensive it is. Some of these will also have a side burner for griddle or pan cooking. The larger the grill size of a gas bbq with no burner, the more food you can make with it.
- Do not forget to consider the accessories that come with the gas bbq. The more the accessories, the more convenient it is to use the gas bbq. Some have side tables to work on, storage compartments, warming racks, in-built thermometers for keeping track of your cooking temperature, hooks for storage as well as castors, and braking systems for locking the equipment in place.
Once you know what you are looking for in terms of usage and features, as well as your budget, getting your perfect gas barbecue becomes an easy exercise. A little more research and this list of the best gas BBQs in the UK will get you that perfect equipment for your next cooking session.