Best 10 Over-Ear Headphones
As Of March 2021
Lose yourself in the music! Feel the beat and the bass like never before with the best over-ear headphones of the year! Taking your tracks with you was never easier.
We did the
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Over-Ear Headphones
- Crystal clear and high-definition audio no matter where you are
- Both ear cups let you control every function of these headphones
When it comes to high quality, Sony continues to impress with the level of the products. Immerse yourself totally in your favorite music with this pair of over-ear headphones. With Sony’s digital noise-canceling technology, which is the greatest way to block ambient sounds, you get crystal-clear and high definition audio everywhere. This technology takes phone calls and voice recordings one step ahead too.
With great long-lasting battery life that can offer up to 30 hours of usage with a single charge. And the greatest part? You can get 5 hours of usage just with 10 minutes of charging. Don’t forget the modern and ergonomic design to keep you comfortable after long hours of usage without trouble. They come with a convenient case to store, a USB cable for charging and an audio cable for wired listening.
- Personalization options via app
- Extraordinary noise cancellation
- Pillowy design for extra comfort
- No on-ear sensor
- Google Assistant isn’t helpful
- Blinking LED light on the left ear
- The ANC button lets you choose high, medium and full transparency
- Clean, balanced sound with intuitive tech flourishes
Bose is one of those brands that never fails to amaze with its products. This pair of over-ear headphones is made from top-quality materials with a sturdy design that looks amazing. The top and bottom of the band are made of a soft-touch plastic that is equipped with the most comfortable foam for long hours of usage. Plus, you can adjust them to fit your head perfectly.
With several buttons located on the ear cups to help you enjoy many of the features. They have adjustable noise-cancellation settings to optimize the usage and enjoy your favorite tracks however you want. You can access Siri or Google Assistant very easily and have a hands-free experience. When it comes to calls, Bose did a brilliant job so it can offer you the best that you can find.
- The best voice calls among all
- Excellent noise cancellation
- Can connect two devices simultaneously
- A bit expensive
- Bose Music app needs some fixing
- Not very lightweight
- In the Connect app, there are three modes for noise cancellation
- Double-tapping the assistant button to activate Google Assistant
Bose did a great job with the design of QuietComfort 35 II. The ear cups cover your ears completely, are cozy and can block out ambient sounds pretty good. Plus, you can choose the transparency from the application depending on where you are. The earcups have also many buttons for turning on and off a couple of features like power/pairing and volume control.
The headphones’ built-in microphone offers more than decent phone call quality and voice recordings. The wired option is great if you want to save some battery or use them even when the battery is drained out. The audio performance is brilliant both in wireless and wired mode. This is by far one of the best noise-canceling pair of over-ear headphones right now and totally worth your time.
- Wireless & wired mode are great
- Very good noise cancellation
- On-ear access to Google Assistant
- No auto play/pause button
- Google Assistant doesn’t work perfectly
- The battery can’t be replaced
Ambient Noise? Not with This Noise Cancellation!
One of the biggest forms of expression. One of the most entertaining things in life. One of those things that surround our lives so beautifully. That’s music! And no matter what kind of music genres you like, one thing’s for sure. You want to experience your favorite music in the best way possible.
Finding the best pair of over-ear headphones is very essential. Why’s that? Well, if you try listening to your tracks using a really great pair of over-ear headphones, you’ll instantly get what we mean. It’s maybe the most famous way to lose yourself in the chords and the bass and feel every single thing to the max. Just imagine how wonderful it would be to relax and enjoy a song so much that it feels like you’re on the stage with your favorite artist.
Why give Over-Ear Headphones a Chance?
Over-ear headphones are a constant in our lives for many years. And the reason is that no matter the type, they offer you a whole other level of enjoyment when it comes to listening to music. The thing is that the difference between them and earbuds doesn't have to do only with the design.
Over-ear headphones are made in a way to not let even the tiniest of frequencies go to waste. For those of you who want to take listening to music to a whole other level, for those who are musicians or even play music as a hobby, even for all the gamers out there, a pair of over-ear headphones is what will give you what you want.
If you’re looking for a pair of over-ear headphones it’s easy to get confused with all the options that are available right now. And what is it that you want? We bet that you want a pair of over-ear headphones that cover all your needs and offer you all the right features. Isn’t that right? There’s no need to be confused anymore!
Being able to enjoy your favorite music anytime you want, is not only entertaining but can also keep you company. Plus, you can use your over-ear headphones to call someone even for long hours if you want without being uncomfortable. The efficiency of your over-ear headphones has to do with a lot of things that you should take into consideration before buying them. The hours that they can last without recharging (if you choose a wireless option), sound quality, stability, compatibility, comfort, and control you have without using your smartphone are some of the things that play a significant role.
Especially users that need them for everyday use need to be extra careful with their choice. Imagine buying a pair of over-ear headphones that doesn’t meet your needs. Most technology brands have launched great products this past year and you can find a huge variety of features that can cover you. For general use, the number one feature is the sound quality and how easy the control and usage can be. Crystal sound and deep bass can turn your favorite music into a whole new experience. If you want them for gaming purposes, then you need to find a pair that provides you with a clear sound when you are on a call.
Have you found the best options out there? Are you ready to do some shopping? Well, even if you still think about it, we're sure that this guide will help you find the one you need. We gathered all the information you need to check out before making a decision! Give us a little of your time and we're here tell you all the things we know!
Always Think About...
- Sound quality must be top-notch when we're talking about headphones, don't you think? That's why it's very important to spend some time researching and finding a pair of over-ear headphones that can cover all your needs. Enjoy your favorite tracks with great bass, brilliant mid and low range frequencies and amazing audio performance in general.
- Hours of usage can be tricky if you choose to go for a wireless pair of over-ear headphones. Why? Well, you don't want to find yourself having low battery in the middle of a great music session. Especially if you're somewhere outside. Make sure to find the best model for you.
- Comfort plays a major role when it comes to over-ear headphones. The fact that they fit around your head makes them be in need of a nice design that keeps you comfortable even after long hours of usage. The cushions and the ergonomic design are some of the features you should be thinking about.
Of course, there are a couple of other features that are as important as these like the control, the hours of charging, the quality and the materials and the stability. We're sure that you're going to what you're looking for with the help of this guide.