Best 10 Trampolines
As Of March 2021
Keep your kids entertained whilst improving their fitness, coordination, and motor skills! Trampolines are a fantastic way to get those couch potatoes up and at 'em.
We did the
12ft Diameter, 272kg Weight Limit, Made With 72 Springs, Round Outdoor
- A solid steel structure with better resistance in corrosion and rust
- Extremely good weight limit that allows more than one kid have fun at the same time
- It's very safe thanks to the enclosure net that surrounds it
- Wear-resistant and anti-UV jumping mat
10ft x 7ft Diameter, 100kg Weight Limit, Made With 52 Springs, Rectangular Outdoor
- Large weight capacity can easily support 1-2 kids with ease
- Strong spring construction will provide hours of bounce & fun
- Designed for an unbelievably high bounce!
- 20mm thick EPE foam prevents knocks & bumps on the steel frame
3.3ft Diameter, 150kg Weight Limit, Made With 36 Springs, Round Mini Fitness
- U-shaped adjustable handle lets you choose between 3 height settings (103, 118 or 134cm)
- Use then pack away thanks to portable foldable design
- Versatile design lets you mix up your training style
- Anti-slip caps absorb vibrations for silent operation
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
A Closer Look at the Top 3 Trampolines
- A large outdoor trampoline that will entertain for hours
- Packed full of safety features it’s perfect for 3-4 kids
With an impressive 12ft diameter and large 272kg weight limit, the MiraBando is the ultimate kid entertainment system. Built to last, the hot-dipped galvanised steel frame can handle the elements. It won’t rust or falter under pressure. So, once it’s assembled, you can leave it in the garden all year round. No need to dismantle and rebuild - it’s good to go any time, any season!
Safety is at the foremost of the design. The enclosure net that surrounds it makes sure that no matter how energetic the kids are, they will stay protected and won't risk falling off the trampoline. The wear-resistant and anti-UV jumping mat can last through time without losing its bounce. Don't waste another minute and have the time of your life!
- Excellent build quality
- Safety net is secure & robust
- Super resistant jumping mat
- Takes a few hours to assemble
- Instructions aren’t very clear
- Needs two people to build it
- A high quality trampoline at an affordable price
- The mesh enclosure is ideal for kids and beginners
Heavily tested, you know that the Zero Gravity Ultima 4 can be trusted. The patented weldless system is unique to Zero Gravity trampolines and won’t let you down. Unlike welded frames, there are no weak points on the Ultima 4. So, you can rest assured that your little ones can bounce to their heart's content for years to come.
Made with springs, zero gravity have fine-tuned the Ultima 4 to provide the ultimate bounce. Specifically made for those 50kg or less, it’s not over-sprung or too hard for kids to jump on and bounce. When in use, the net enclosure is there to prevent nasty accidents or falls. The net is supported by arced foam-covered poles to ensure it won’t lose its shape or get blown away in the wind.
- Ladder provides easy access
- Can be used year-round
- Steady & robust framework
- Limited User Weight
- Frame creaks
- Ties for mesh are a little short
- Compact size can be used indoors or outdoors
- The bungee cord design ensures a satisfying yet quiet bounce
If you’re searching for a fun and exciting way to entertain the kids, then look no further. The BargainsGalore Mini Outdoor Trampoline is the perfect size for small children that want to bounce and play all day long. At only 4.5ft, the compact size is ideal for use indoors or out.
Because it uses bungee cords instead of springs, bouncing is much easier for little feet. Parents will also be happy to know that it’s much quieter too! The mesh enclosure is UV resistant, while the steel frame powder coated so it won’t rust in the rain. Great for parties, holidays, and keeping your kids in shape all year round.
- Affordable price
- Safe design
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Difficult to assemble
- Max user weight is only 45kg
- Stitching on velcro could be better
Improve Fitness, Coordination And More With A Trampoline!
Kids and adults of all ages can appreciate the joy and happiness a trampoline can bring. Indoors or outdoors, hours of fun are just waiting to be had. Encourage your kids to ditch that iPad and take part in some wholesome fun at home. Your kids will thank you later!
More than just an entertaining way to spend the afternoon, trampolines are a great way to get the heart pumping without damaging fragile joints or bones. Both kids and adults of all fitness levels can benefit from this low impact form of exercise. It’s easy to master and doesn’t require a lot of skill.
Why give Trampolines a Chance?
Whether you want a trampoline specifically for fitness or simply something to keep the kids entertained, the health benefits are undeniable. Tone that bum, lose the belly fat, and work that core without the need for an expensive gym membership. Without even realising it, you can get in some cardio whilst having fun at the same time.
For kids, it serves as an interactive way to improve their coordination, motor skills, and even posture! The act of jumping forces your child to use their body and brain at the same time in order to keep their balance. When playing with others, it can also assist in the development of spatial awareness and reaction times. Not forgetting the vital role it will play in your child’s overall health and fitness.
What Types of Trampolines Suit You?
There are two main categories of trampolines that you should consider buying:
- Fitness Trampolines: Also known as rebounder or mini-trampolines this type of trampoline is perfect for adults that want to get some exercise at home. They are extremely versatile, typically have a higher weight limit, and take up little to no room - especially when foldable. Available in a range of shapes, difficulties, and styles they usually feature a handle for stability. Smaller versions of this style of trampoline can also be used for toddlers.
- Outdoor Trampolines: These heavy-duty trampolines are built to withstand the elements. Meant for greater bouncing, outdoor trampolines are raised higher off the ground due to their size. They typically include safety features such as padding, netted enclosures, ladders, and a zipped entrance to avoid nasty accidents. Due to their weatherproof construction, sprinklers can be added for extra fun.
Choosing the right trampoline can be tricky. Not only do you need to consider the type, shape, and style of the trampoline but you need to know that it can be trusted. If you or your child is going to be jumping up and down on it, safety is everything! Spring or bungee cord? Enclosure or open? Indoor or outdoor? Round or square? It’s difficult to know which is best and ultimately safest.
Whichever trampoline you pick, there’s one thing that’s for sure - there’s lots of fun to be had! If you’re buying an outdoor trampoline for your child, keeping their interest is key. Why not turn that outdoor trampoline into a water park by adding some sprinklers? Bliss on a hot summer’s day!
Up the ante and make exercise fun! Try new tricks, jump higher, and push it to the limit. By blending fitness and play it won’t feel like hard work at all. And because it’s low impact, you don’t have to worry about joint pain, shin splints, or other musculoskeletal injuries usually associated with high impact exercises like running for example.
Perfect for kids, the young at heart, and those who simply want an alternative way to slip in some fitness at home, trampolines are extremely versatile. But where do you start? With so many manufacturers claiming to be the best, how do you choose? Our guide is here to help!
Always Think About...
- Spring or Bungee Cords: Most trampolines come with either metal springs or bungee cords (elastic rope). Which you choose will depend on the type of bounce you’re after. If you want a high bounce to perform backflips and other aerial stunts then you’ll want springs. For a quiet but firm bounce with less maintenance, bungee cords are best.
- Safety Features: While trampolines are a lot of fun, proper risk assessment is essential - especially when it involves young children. While trampolines often come packed with safety features, there are a few key items to look out for. This includes padding, handles for balance, mesh enclosures, ladders (for larger trampolines) and zipped entrances to avoid kids leaving the enclosure without assistance. Build quality is also a key factor when choosing the best trampoline for you.
- Purpose: When deciding on a trampoline, it’s important to consider not only who is going to use it but how you’re going to use it. You’ll also need to think about where it is going to be placed. Do you need something weatherproof or foldable? Is it for fitness or fun? If it’s for adults or multiple people, then you’ll need to look at the weight limit.
Trampolines are a great way to keep fit and have fun at the same time. If you’re unsure which to pick, we’ve made things simple. After you’ve read our guide, check out our top ten trampolines. We’ve done an extensive research to ensure only the best trampolines have been included.